Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Block Breaker

Discussion on [Help] Block Breaker within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Block Breaker

anyone have a code for melee block breaker and range block breaker?
i want it to add if someone please help.
Old 01/19/2018, 06:38   #2

elite*gold: 294
Pls sir, can u pls define melee block breaker and range block breaker
Old 01/19/2018, 07:05   #3
Trade Restricted

I think hes talking about a formula that bypasses the ingame effects of melee block & ranged block rate
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2018, 07:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devisory View Post
I think hes talking about a formula that bypasses the ingame effects of melee block & ranged block rate
yes that's it sir, because i see it on fly for sky, they have melee block breaker and range block breaker, so i thouht somone know it, i want it to add on source. but i dont have a code for it, if someone please
Old 01/19/2018, 20:44   #5

you can add as new dst ^^. just look for existing block % dst and when it is called, look how it called then you can do - block based on attackers block breaker dst. or you can make item and check if attack has buff said item ^-~
Old 01/20/2018, 05:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
you can add as new dst ^^. just look for existing block % dst and when it is called, look how it called then you can do - block based on attackers block breaker dst. or you can make item and check if attack has buff said item ^-~
and what dst can pierce the block sir?
Old 01/20/2018, 07:14   #7

i say u can add new dst. u make 1, sir. =\ all u need to know is where the dst for block is
Old 01/20/2018, 08:31   #8

At GetBlockFactor you need to subtract the 'piercing dst' from the 'block dst' basically.
Old 01/20/2018, 17:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffDeveloper View Post
At GetBlockFactor you need to subtract the 'piercing dst' from the 'block dst' basically.
hello thank you for the idea, but in what file should i do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
i say u can add new dst. u make 1, sir. =\ all u need to know is where the dst for block is
now i know what you mean sir. thanks again!
Old 01/21/2018, 07:18   #10

Should be in MoverAttack where the blockcheck is located.
Old 01/21/2018, 08:52   #11

If you dont know how to do it try decreasing thr block effects on items and soo on its much easier