Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VERSION READING

Discussion on VERSION READING within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VERSION READING

Hi Epvpers im asking some question about version reading in source.,

now if v15 source were can we define the version of v16 skills in propskill.txt column?
same as in propitem.txt i want to implement the propitem.txt not Spec_item.txt
and were can we define version of Spec_item.txt column.

thanks.,
Old 12/08/2017, 08:37   #2

elite*gold: 60
Upgrade your Source to v16?
#undef __VER
#define __VER 16
Include some v16 things If needed.

Am i right that you want the specItem Parameter at propItem? ò.Ó
Old 12/08/2017, 19:59   #3

Why run #undef when you can just changed the original define since you're not doing some special black magics with it.

I am not sure what you want, Zeljian. Could you possibly be more descriptive whilst explaining what you want?
Old 12/09/2017, 12:29   #4

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekmatyar View Post
Why run #undef when you can just changed the original define since you're not doing some special black magics with it.

I am not sure what you want, Zeljian. Could you possibly be more descriptive whilst explaining what you want?

Code:
Check your Neuz ;)

#define __VER 19

#undef __VER
#define __VER 15

:D
Old 12/09/2017, 14:27   #5

Its ran right there if internalserver is defined. that is fine. It is black magics internal setting control.

What I mean is, I see lots people do

#define __VER 15
#undef __VER
#define __VER 19

at the beginning of file.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 03:46   #6

the column of the propitem.txt //ver column, if the code

16 II_SYSLORDCLOAK thte item is not working., if i change to 15 its working.,
Old 12/10/2017, 04:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeljian View Post
the column of the propitem.txt //ver column, if the code

16 II_SYSLORDCLOAK thte item is not working., if i change to 15 its working.,

It is because
Code:
if( nVer <= __VER )
		{
			m_mapII.insert( std::map<std::string, DWORD>::value_type( prop.szName, prop.dwID ) );
when it reads the propitem file. You can change the values to 15 or you can comment out the if part. That will allow items with separate versions that are above your version define to be added.

that is if you dont want to increase the define to 16.
Old 12/12/2017, 05:31   #8

its fix now., thanks