Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GetPropSkill Issue

Discussion on GetPropSkill Issue within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy GetPropSkill Issue

Greetings!

While trying to make this work. I have stumbled upon an error that prevents me from running the WorldServer

here is the error file

Here is the Text file Error (Cut down)

here is the rpt file

here is another Text Error(Cut Down)

Here is its corresponding rpt file

Can someone help me?
Old 03/07/2017, 08:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
What resource files do you use and what server files. Cause its like you are missing some rows. Remeber v19 resource wont work with v15 server files and vice versa.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dc issue
05/02/2015 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Welp alot of us ( s4 players ) cant log in or get a dc each time we try to. If anyone has the solution to this or any thoughts /suggestions please share here ;-;
Little issue at FGW
10/22/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys. Little help if u please I add a new 3x scrolls with procedures and worked 100%. But when i try to join a FGW i got DC. Then i restarted the server and back my original procedures it works fine. Can some one tell me whats wrong with this procedures! USE GO
EXP bar issue!!
07/16/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
well, am logging on the latest client and it works fine on Windows7, but on Windows XP it's fucked up , anyclue what would cause that!!? http://i49.tinypic.com/11lhmwp.jpg
C# issue
01/27/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Well i wanted to know the deff bet these 2 ways of using Dictionary 1st way is public static Dictionary<uint, ClanArenaInt> ClanArena = new Dictionary<uint, ClanArenaInt>(); 2nd way is
SMC issue..
10/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/captureds mc.png/ how do i make my SR_ShardManager and SR_GameServer work?