Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hardcore Mode Error

Discussion on Hardcore Mode Error within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hardcore Mode Error

Hello again,

i wanted to add the hardcore mode system, which was released .
I think i copy and pasted everything, but for some reason something is missing, i checked it even twice.

Code:
c:\flyff\Source\Program\Neuz\DPLoginClient.cpp(188): error C2065: 'nMode' : undeclared identifier

c:\flyff\Source\Program\Neuz\DPLoginClient.cpp(188): error C2593: 'operator <<' is ambiguous
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(57): could be 'CAr &CAr::operator <<(unsigned int)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(56): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(char)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(55): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(short)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(54): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(int)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(52): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(double)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(51): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(float)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(50): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(DWORD)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(49): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(LONG)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(48): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(WORD)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(47): or       'CAr &CAr::operator <<(BYTE)'
        ..\_Common\lord.h(276): or       'CAr &operator <<(CAr &,IElection::ELECTION_STATE)'
        ..\_Common\guild.h(140): or       'CAr &operator <<(CAr &,CONTRIBUTION_CHANGED_INFO &)'
        ..\_Common\guild.h(92): or       'CAr &operator <<(CAr &,VOTE_INSERTED_INFO &)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(182): or       'CAr &operator <<(CAr &,PLAY_ACCOUNT)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(176): or       'CAr &operator <<(CAr &,RECT)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(162): or       'CAr &operator <<(CAr &,__int64)'
        ..\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(156): or       'CAr &operator <<(CAr &,D3DXVECTOR3)'
        while trying to match the argument list '(CAr, 'unknown-type')'
Where do i have to add the 'nMode' ?
And what is the second error?

Line of both errors:
Code:
#ifdef __HARDCORE_MODE
	ar << nMode;
#endif
Old 06/16/2016, 22:21   #2

your problem is, that
Code:
nMode
is not defined. Perhabs you forgot something to C&P
Old 06/16/2016, 22:30   #3

Yea i know that it's not defined, but i don't know where it has to be defined. Usually notthing is missing; i compiled the code, saw that error, and copied everything again in to receive the same error. I'm not familiar with the source structure. Maybe someone can tell me.
Old 06/16/2016, 23:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurax3 View Post
Yea i know that it's not defined, but i don't know where it has to be defined. Usually notthing is missing; i compiled the code, saw that error, and copied everything again in to receive the same error. I'm not familiar with the source structure. Maybe someone can tell me.
It should be defined somewhere in that function where the error happens. Or in the Functionparameters..
Old 06/16/2016, 23:12   #5

elite*gold: 10
Code:
#ifdef __HARDCORE_MODE
	BYTE nMode;
#endif
	BYTE nSlot, nFace, nCostume, nSkinSet, nHairMesh;
	DWORD dwHairColor;
	BYTE nSex, nJob, nHeadMesh;
Check it
Old 06/16/2016, 23:18   #6