Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

visual studio problem

Discussion on visual studio problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
visual studio problem

Hey guys need help. When i start searching a code in the entire solution by pressing ctrl+shift+f the visual studio not responding.

My machine is 64bit 4gb ram i5.

I dont know what is the problem.
Old 06/24/2015, 02:59   #2

Received Thanks: 1,669
If you're using Visual Studio .NET 2003, you need to disable your visual theme (Aero in Windows Vista & 7).
Old 06/24/2015, 03:15   #3

i tried but no luck

Edit: i fixed my problem. For those encounter this try this:

If you don't see "Compatibility" tab (I don't have this tab for devenv.exe in Win10x64Pro Preview),
run regedit.exe,
then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers and create String value with name C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe and value data ^ RUNASADMIN DISABLEDWM DISABLETHEMES
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Visual studio problem.
12/11/2014 - Nostale - 1 Replies
I have a problem with visual studio here: error please help thanks! http://vlep.pl/hepl8i.png Best regards. TheLukaszz
Visual Studio Design Problem
11/27/2014 - General Coding - 2 Replies
/solved
[Problem] MS Visual Studio c# 2010
03/20/2013 - CO2 Programming - 19 Replies
Ok so I was on team viewer coding for my friend and once I tried to start debuggin(f5) This is what it said Well i thought it would be easier to show everyone in a picture... I was coding Automatic CP Drop Yes same problem occurs http://i48.tinypic.com/33omo9j.jpg Any clue? perhaps send me a video or something.
Visual Studio 2010 Problem
11/27/2011 - Technical Support - 8 Replies
Hey, Ich habe jetzt meinen PC neu aufgesetzt und Visual Studio 2010 Professional (LEGAL !!!!) installiert. Wenn ich es starte bekomme ich nach dem Splash-Screen folgende Fehlermeldung: "Das Fenster konnte nicht erstellt werden" Googlen hat nichts gebracht. Habe Schon mindestens 3 mal neu installiert.
Visual Studio Problem
05/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I attempted to download the Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2008 it was an iso format file and im running with vista/net.framework4.0. I got some stupid error halfway to setup. I was wondering which Visual Studio you guys use and does it have to be a .rar file to download and install it? So I can go to install it myself. Reason why Im asking first is because I was going to download the same one but with rar only thing is its like 20 parts lol so I rather know first which one I should...