Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prop to Spec

Discussion on Prop to Spec within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Prop to Spec

Hi/Hello,

Is there a easy way to convert propitem.txt to spec_item.txt? Hope someone can give me some tips.

Thanks,
Wharsh
Old 03/12/2015, 02:53   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharsh View Post
Hi/Hello,

Is there a easy way to convert propitem.txt to spec_item.txt? Hope someone can give me some tips.

Thanks,
Wharsh

-> Use a upgradet Specitem and Copy and paste your items in the new Spec Item.
Old 03/12/2015, 03:08   #3

So i need to re do it manually ? And the propitem content and spec_item content are different because there is item grade in spec_item.

Thanks,
Wharsh
Old 03/12/2015, 03:59   #4

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Why you dont use the spec item and upgrade your old items manually to the new grade :3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2015, 10:43   #5

I would just add the missing parameters like "Item Grade" to your old PropItem and you are done. Using Exel to add the Parametres to each row might be a little bit faster. Maybe rename the file to Spec item if needed
Thanks
1 User