Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Flyff Error/Glitch? Website!

Discussion on Flyff Error/Glitch? Website! within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flyff Error/Glitch? Website!

ERROR #1 FIXED

I have 2 questions one dealing with this error
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php:8) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.inc.php on line 2

I went and deleted sesson_start(); and once i do that i cant login to my website or nothing but that error pops up at top of my website and its annyoing. any way to get rid of it?

and 2nd question is how do i get to my admin control panel this may sound newbish but never mess with flyff before i went to 127.0.0.1/admin but tell me im restricted to enter.

Thanks to anyone who does reply.

Old 05/04/2019, 04:33   #2

and when I log in I have this:
Warning: odbc_exec () [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] Invalid column name: 'votepoints'., SQL state S0022 in SQLExecDirect in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ inc \ votebox.inc.php on line 66

ODBC result resource in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ inc \ votebox.inc.php on line 69 Warning: odbc_result ()
Current Vote Points:

Old 05/04/2019, 13:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonseth View Post

ERROR #1 FIXED

I have 2 questions one dealing with this error
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php:8) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.inc.php on line 2

I went and deleted sesson_start(); and once i do that i cant login to my website or nothing but that error pops up at top of my website and its annyoing. any way to get rid of it?

and 2nd question is how do i get to my admin control panel this may sound newbish but never mess with flyff before i went to 127.0.0.1/admin but tell me im restricted to enter.

Thanks to anyone who does reply.
Check the config, maybe you have to set your accountname as admin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryandiffer9575 View Post
and when I log in I have this:
Warning: odbc_exec () [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] Invalid column name: 'votepoints'., SQL state S0022 in SQLExecDirect in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ inc \ votebox.inc.php on line 66

ODBC result resource in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ inc \ votebox.inc.php on line 69 Warning: odbc_result ()
Current Vote Points:
"Invalid column name: 'votepoints'." Says enough? Don't you think?

« Exchange Skript | Flyff import to Unity »