Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] Crash when Window of the game is Reduced in Task Bar

Discussion on [Problem] Crash when Window of the game is Reduced in Task Bar within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem] Crash when Window of the game is Reduced in Task Bar

Hello,

I have a based v15 server with clean source (debugged at 60% i would say) and i'm in troubles, the players and i, can't connect few windows and reducing those in Task Bar without crashing, if i don't reduce and i Alt + TAB on them, they stay online but if i reduce them, it says "Disconnected from the server"

so i'd like to know if you guys, could tell me how to fix it, its pretty annoying for collecting.

Thanks.
Old 01/19/2015, 04:22   #2

elite*gold: 294
Client is undergoing the function of Pause() which might be stopping the client to server and server to that client communications.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
crash at selecting characters window
11/15/2014 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
i've setting server up with degree 11 working perfectly but when i've enabled degree 12 ~ 13 at database .. the problems coming out at pk2 files like crash at selecting characters window i think there's missing files the question is - what should i import to pk2 files
Dekaron server > game crash & loadeddll problem
05/08/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
So , everything fine , nothing is crashing , but once my server is open , when I click on bin and launch the .exe , it does crash 3-5 sec after , and the dbmon keep spaming : dll loadeddll loaded and never stop ! All my server config are ok , my server is open but its look like it never stop loading so I can't open the game and log in to play .. Even by launching Dbmon only , or when I open something it spam like 2-3 lines of dll loadeddll .. What's wrong ? Is this the problem or my launcher ?...
Text Crash In-Game S4 League? [ PROBLEM ]
03/26/2013 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Hello, i have some problems with s4 league game ( had the same problem with League of Legends PATCHER ). I dont understand to much but i think is a NET Framework problem. ## Here some screenshots: imgur: the simple image sharer ## How to resolve that problem that i meet frequently in s4 league game. Using Windows XP Sp3 x86 ( 32-bit )
After Start Window went Black & Game crash
08/08/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys ... i got a big problem:mad: After I start Dekaron (Uprising) window went BLACK & game crash after few seconds. Its really a big problem...even Dekaron Uprising Forum couldnt help me. I re-installed it alredy 100x downloaded it alredy 100x