Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Player Killing

Discussion on Best Player Killing within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Player Killing

What in your opinion would be the best PK system? Most say FlyFF version 6 was the best but don't just think flyff, what kinda PK system do you think could be implemented and not end up unused or hated?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EloBoosting & coaching|plat1 Player & challenger player|Professional & Quick Service!
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 50 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/8KBrc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/7BjUc.jpg WHO WE ARE We currently boost on all Servers Our Boosters are all Diamond I + Player in last season and this season.
killing player on same faction
12/08/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
many may know this but here it is anyways just in case takes place in neutral cities you are able kill people of your own faction but you will also die All you need is a leather ball, the one you can throw around to players and to be standing in a neutral city (gadgetzan, area 52, etc), you also might want to be naked. throw a ball to them and see if he throws it back, if you can set up a nice game of catch going, throw your ball back to him and then immediately attack a player of the...