Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug] Item binding all items

Discussion on [Bug] Item binding all items within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bug] Item binding all items

Hi elitepvpers,

I am having an question/problem

When i log in into the world and i check my inventory then all items are soul linked. And with all items i mean All (Food/Weapons/Blinks) etc.

I have checked Spec_Item.txt and i cant see any difference with my other spec_Item so now i wonder where do i need to look for this?

If i look into the source i see that it depends on dwFlag but i am not sure about this.

Solved: I didnt looked closely enough i forgot about an extra thing i made in ProjectCmn.h
Old 03/22/2014, 11:58   #2

elite*gold: 51
Have you remove anything like Baruna?
Old 03/22/2014, 12:35   #3

I had the same Problem. Did you added __FAST_NEUZ or something else??

If yes then undo step 1 form here:
Old 03/22/2014, 15:09   #4

Thanks for the response but i solved it already xD

Solved: I didnt looked closely enough i forgot about an extra thing i made in ProjectCmn.h
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Tricks for trading binding item.:)
01/31/2013 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
hello guys. with this little useful tricks you can trade some binded accessories item, like happy birthday ring,mergaheph, bracelets,earings. but armor and weapon no! ok let's start immediately !. method to use, 1. dupe method 2. cheat engine. (of course u need bypass ;) )
[Request] how to trade binding item
01/25/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 6 Replies
anyone can make a guide how to hack trade binding item . i see some server have player trade binding item. all item binding can trade .
Character Binding Items
03/24/2011 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
Hi, I'm a bit new and this question has probably been asked before, but can character binding items such as those from quests and those from the lake dusk dungeon be sold in anyway? I have a bunch in my inventory that I want to get rid of. Also, what types of items should be kept and sold to players and what items can be sold to the npc? Just wondering how +n and slots affect they value of something. Thanks for your help.
binding items
09/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
is possible to change binding items in not binding items? if its possible tell me how pls :D
Question about Account Binding Items
03/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
There are sort of Items which are Account Binded or Character Binded ex. avatar epaulets, astral bikes and boards. Is there a hack that can that can unbind these items to the character or account so I can trade it with other characters?! For those who can help me thanks in advance