Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some errors with Addskill

Discussion on Some errors with Addskill within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some errors with Addskill

Hi elitepvpers,

Hmm i have added some new skills and uppon testing i dont have any problems with any of the skills. However when i see the error log server sided i have some errors i never have seen before.

testchar-DoUseSkill_P : 11. Add½ºÅ³(798) AddSkill->dwName°ú Skill->dwID°¡ ´Ù¸£´Ù.

testchar-DoUseSkill : 11. Add½ºÅ³(798) AddSkill->dwName°ú Skill->dwID°¡ ´Ù¸£´Ù.

testchar-OnMeleeSkill : 11. Add½ºÅ³(798) AddSkill->dwName°ú Skill->dwID°¡ ´Ù¸£´Ù.

testchar-ProcessAbnormal : 11. Add½ºÅ³(798) AddSkill->dwName°ú Skill->dwID°¡ ´Ù¸£´Ù.

testchar-ProcessStateMeleeSkill : 11. Add½ºÅ³(798) AddSkill->dwName°ú Skill->dwID°¡ ´Ù¸£´Ù.

Damage Tester-CBuffSkill.IsRemovable : 1130. Add½ºÅ³(798) AddSkill->dwName°ú Skill->dwID°¡ ´Ù¸£´Ù.

I have searched the source for this
And what i see is this

PHP Code:
if( pAddSkillProp->dwName != pSkillProp->dwID )

Error"%s : %d. Add½ºÅ³(%d) AddSkill->dwName°ú Skill->dwID°¡ ´Ù¸£´Ù."szErrGetIndex(), nSkill ); 
Can someone explain to me why this is happening?
If i am reading the code in the source its like it has something to do with the name

So for example
if skillname is something else then skill ID then give an error.

Am i correct in this matter?
Old 11/11/2013, 15:16   #2

elite*gold: 320
Yes, that mean this error.
But i think this is an resource error like undefined skill id Ohr something.

I can't tell You More because I'm on my iPad s:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2013, 16:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you André you have been helpfull i forgot something
I have added 1 new skills and defined it correctly but i didnt add it into Propskill.txt/txt.txt and propskillAdd.csv. So the skill was visible but wasnt working and it showed that error.

This is now solved.