Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anger of Lord Entfernen

Discussion on Anger of Lord Entfernen within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Anger of Lord Entfernen

Jo hab ausversehen anger of lord gemacht (als GM)
wie entfernt man es?
Old 05/10/2013, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 10
/BuffRemove

oder /RemoveBuff

weis ich nicht mehr genau
Old 05/10/2013, 17:42   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Lass dich in der PvP-Arena killen, dann ist er auch weg ;D
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Epic rant of anger!!!
08/06/2011 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Ok Now im pissed this sh*t is getting F*cking Ridiculous, you goddamn ppl and ur mods have pissed me off time and time again but this is just going too far, what the hell possessed you to release this crash mod BS knowing full well that stupid noobs would abuse it? What were you thinking? Did you just wake up and say, "Hey Im going to f*cking kill mabinogi today, sounds like a plan HUURRR DUUR." <.< You ppl make me sick, now don't get me wrong I like modding just as much as the next guy but...
Kommt zu [D]aNGeR.?
07/17/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
hey kommt bitte zu mir clan ich kann Hilfe von guten Leuten brauchen teamspeak sollte vorhanden sein clan Name aNGeR.? :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown::handsdown::handsdown:
PALADIN Scarab Lord-Spectral Tiger-Ashes of Al'ar-Raven Lord-Invincible-11k+ Achiv P.
04/06/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Account Has Many Intersted and Rare Things Alt's : Warrior LvL 85 Hunter LvL 85 Rogue LvL 85 Mage LvL 81 Warlock LvL 80
[QUESTION]Why so much anger?
12/24/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
I missed this forum so i thought i can come back and see what's going on..While scrolling and reading all this topics and posts i immediately noticed that there is a lot of anger between you guys...Why that??I remember of old days when everyone used to share stuff and giving each other thnx...