Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[v6 pk question]Confession quest and Angel exp.

Discussion on [v6 pk question]Confession quest and Angel exp. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[v6 pk question]Confession quest and Angel exp.

1. So basically I'm trying to figure out a better way to fix the quest for confession and the only fix I did for myself was just remove the quest requirement for the Angels. Though I'd love it if anyone here can give input on a better fix etc.

2. Even if I can summon the angels, they don't gain any exp, anyone mind pointing me on where to look to fix the problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Quest] Lua /question
08/01/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello. My english is bad - sorry. 1. Where can i find API for metin2 functions? etc. d.set_warp_at_eliminate, mob.spawn - I need to know what's metin2 functions have argument and whats value return. 2. I teleport party using d.join(map_id) Ok, they are teleported. Now i wan't to respawn mob's (50 mobs, id 2000) in this map. And know when they are killed. Then i need to execute next code. I think you are understand what do i mind :P Regards
Compile all quest without quest's files list // Kompilieren Sie alle Quest ohne Quest
07/17/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
ENGLISH Hello dear community, this is a very simple guide but at the same time useful. How to compile ALL quest in the folder "quest" without the files list in the file "locale_list"? Easy! Open the file "make" and replace the content of the file with this: for f in *.quest; do ./qc $f; done Oki. Now set the 0777 permission to the file. Finally open a SSH client and sign in. Write the command: cd /game_file_folder
Confession from xenophia that he is / was a scammer
08/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 23 Replies
The well known Xenophia is a scammer he scammed my bower lvl 95 on elodrado Here is the PROOF http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7492/scammerh.jp g Text : German :
Question: EC quest bug?
05/12/2010 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
Is it true that there is a EC quest bug? Where you can keep getting the exp from the quest if you log out or something? Can someone PM if this is true? Or how it works like what level i need to be and what clan.