Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] V19 TargetInfo

Discussion on [Help] V19 TargetInfo within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] V19 TargetInfo

hello !

Then, i add V19 TargetInfo i have one log whene i connect in my server.

Im connect and after 2sec i crash.. Why ?

Log :

Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 0023:00506E1D, CTheme::MakeGaugeVertex()+0109 byte(s), c:\users\thomas\desktop\source2\sources-ressource\sources\_interface\itheme.cpp, line 1723+0004 byte(s)

ITheme.cpp :

HRESULT hr = pVB->Lock( 0, sizeof(TEXTUREVERTEX2) * nVertexNum, (void**) &pVertices_, D3DLOCK_DISCARD );

help me plz ...
Old 03/08/2013, 02:02   #2

elite*gold: 115
just replace the wndworld.cpp/.h

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] V19 TargetInfo
10/04/2013 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Vorab die Target Bar ist das wenn ihr ein Monster anvisiert,die HP Leiste etc. Hier sind die beiden Dateien. Sucht in den Dateien nach #ifdef __NEW_THEME Da die Source aber zb bei dem 3rd Job von Blade Slayer zurück gibt die datei aber im Theme Ordner JobStormBladeHero heißt müsst ihr diese Dateien im Theme\Default ersetzten.
Aion Targetinfo
11/03/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hey guys. im at work atm so i cant rlly try what i was thinking of. u know when ur lets say asmod <3 and u see some elyos ahead and maybe of of u ppl has to go to uk.aiononline blablabla live status and check each others lvl? i dunno if that works but when u search for ur character on aion website it looks for the character id of the desired char on some server. u guys think that instead of reading char name ingame u read his ID instead which u could use to queue aion db and then read the...