Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question about the items

Discussion on A question about the items within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation A question about the items

Hello all,

I have a pretty difficult question but if someone could answer it for me it would really help me outon my current project.

Where does the game store the items you have (in inv and such?)

Wich database TBL and wich dbo.?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
Old 10/04/2012, 17:09   #2
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
I can't understand your Question.
Please phrase your Question.
Old 10/04/2012, 17:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumi' View Post
I can't understand your Question.
Please phrase your Question.
Er fragt, wo die Items gespeichert werden (Inventory, etc...), was kann man daran nicht verstehen? xD

Inventory: CHARACTER_0X_DBF.dbo.INVENTORY_TBL
Bank: CHARACTER_0X_DBF.dbo.BANK_TBL
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Npc Items
01/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello Every Body In ElitePvpers...... i want to ask you for some one make a vedio for how to add npc items From 0 Im Dont Know Any Thing About it Im tried to search about npc items d10 but i didn't find any one so i want to learn how to add npc items any one make a vedio but dont make a
Question items.
01/02/2012 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i wanna know something. Where does 150+ items drop, in which map? Iv been in deadlands past 2 days hunting and nothing drops, only dooms voucher and some rowdy amber. I heard someone say items drop in phantomland...someone else said inside tower?
[Question]Items ID
06/02/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
Kann jemand Identifikation-Einzelteile unter Verwendung des Pro wpe oder irgendeiner Paketidentifikation ändern? interessierten für es weil für den Bediener, in dem ich spiele, die GR.-Mannschaft blockierten die kundenspezifischen Einzelteile handeln, also möchte ich die Identifikation des Einzelteils ändern und sie alle handeln: O English ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Does anybody know how to...
+1 items question
08/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I know that finding the +1 items while on ground is imposible with no way at all of doing it ect. ect. ect. The +1's are done serverside ect. ect. ect. Now we got that out of the way... The packet for picking up an item must be sent when we try to pick something up. The server will send back a return packet that will give details of the item. The Itemtype will be determined before that using the itemtype file. (ref-super and what item.)
Items ID question
01/15/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi guys , i was wondering if there is a way to fake an iteam, i mean if is posible to write the iteam id or information on some file in your own wow directory, so when a GM check the iteam they see that you had it before. I know thats a server thing but its must be an information file in your wow directory that confirm that you have created,buyit,looted..... that iteam, righ? well if some one can help me with a clue or simple clear my noob question , i will be very gratefull, thx all. ...