Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stuck At Channel Screen!

Discussion on Stuck At Channel Screen! within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Stuck At Channel Screen!

Dear Elitepvpers,

I JUST CANT GET PASSED THAT DAMM CHANNEL SCREEN

The things I can do.

1.Start Server
2.Login
3.Click connect

4. Its stuck there it doesnt load the charachter screen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2NET OOG Stuck After Server Select Screen
02/02/2012 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I'm having some trouble with L2NET. First off I logged using IG and it worked fine botted okay and all. Then I tried to log using OOG and it logs into the server I select the server then it hangs before I can choose my character. If I close L2NET and L2 then try to log in using IG I get stuck between server select and character select screens too. Can anyone help me with why this is happening and how to fix it? (my character isn't banned) 5:12:03 PM :[gameserver - got client ID encryption...
Help--Char Stuck at Selecting Channel.
01/28/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
its time to ask for some help already tried so many different ways to make it work but none success..Im uusing Silkbotter 1clicksever Sever file (A6 file) and wanna update to A7 file i downloaded Dkvetarant or other A7 clinet and i copied the Share folder to Vmware Dekaron SeverSide share (severside) but sever wont load and stuck at some where.After that i tried just copied the Skills and Items folder to Silkbotter 1clicksever share/skill and share/item the sever is UP i try log in with...
Stuck on Loading screen with SRO DB Bot?
07/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Solved, please delete
stuck on welcome screen problem...zzZ
11/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hello there.. im here just want to know why i cannot go into the server..?? im stuck on welcome screen and never have time to create character.. it just stuck on welcome screen..i use all the information from this thread.. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/140940-ready-use-server-4-clicks-n-go.html but got stuck on welcome screen...why..??:confused::confused: im use search button to solve my problem..
Stuck at character selection screen...
04/29/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
`some times my bot keeps getting stuck on the character selection screen... i've already used it a couple of times buy nowadays it keeps on getting stuck... can someone tell me why?... and how can i fix it