Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff LevelMe patch problem

Discussion on Flyff LevelMe patch problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flyff LevelMe patch problem

Heyy im trying to play LevelMe flyff but when im trying to patch i got ERROR:File not Found CODE:0 RESULT:4.
i dont know what the problem if thats koz of the server offline till tomorrow or koz i didnt change the neuz.ini IP (koz i dont know o.O) Please some1 that played LevelMe flyff or some1 know how to fix it Please post it HERE!!..
Thanks
Old 08/19/2008, 15:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
you must complety patch the english flyff, then extract the patch .rar at in C:/Program Files/Gpotato/Flyff and start the flyfflauncher.exe !

edit:if you mean while the patching->look in the offi forum from flyff(httü://flyff.gpotato.com)