Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff P Server Patcher Problem

Discussion on Flyff P Server Patcher Problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Flyff P Server Patcher Problem

Hey

ok so i am new to elitepvpers and gotta ask a question ive seen people got the injector from Tom94 to work on servers for example InsanityFlyff and i wanted to try the injector but as RisemFTW (On youtube) and Tom94 it worked perfectly for them but it looks like i need to make a shortcut of neuz.exe to make it work , but after i did the shortcut i need to add sunkist after the location ( i think u know what i mean) but the location is in brackets like this "E:/" and if i add sunkist i cant start insanity with it due to that it's in brackets and if i remove the brackets and put in sunkist it becomes a folder sry for the long explanation and if it's many other topics like this i only understand like 10% of this forum (still something) idk any german

Any help would be appreciated!
Old 06/21/2011, 12:15   #2

I'm sorry, but I have to disappoint you. Tom's Infiltration doesn't work on any server, because an new antihack version, where every hack is fixed, was released by Tom shortly after the infilatrion was released.

And by the way: No way, Insanity Flyff is one of the best servers on Flyff scene, so they're always up to date in terms of "Hack-Fixes".
Old 06/21/2011, 12:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rädsun View Post
I'm sorry, but I have to disappoint you. Tom's Infiltration doesn't work on any server, because an new antihack version, where every hack is fixed, was released by Tom shortly after the infilatrion was released.

And by the way: No way, Insanity Flyff is one of the best servers on Flyff scene, so they're always up to date in terms of "Hack-Fixes".
oh ok well thx for the reply, maybe i can find some lvling bot that works i downloaded one but that one was scary....lol, kept clicking around on my desktop cus it wouldnt stop clicking around so i had to restart my pc...