Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]🔥BRAND NEW 🔥✨PoryBot-Z Basic✨ - V3 🏆Top #1🏆 +++ FREE Version +++ 🌟

Discussion on [Release]🔥BRAND NEW 🔥✨PoryBot-Z Basic✨ - V3 🏆Top #1🏆 +++ FREE Version +++ 🌟 within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 10/10/2023, 11:47   #46

elite*gold: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by [S]teaMHunte[R] View Post
what are all these Tojan virus doing TT_TT

There is nothing like a Trojan or Virus included, as PoryBot-Z is not harmful in any way. Unfortunately, PoryBot-Z is typically getting flagged as malicious due to the fact being a non-signed executable and the way we protect our software from reverse engineering, etc.
We also left a warning before downloading:

Elitepvpers in general is taking care of harmful software and we even had Mods testing and confirming PoryBot-Z. Additionally, we are running our software for about 16 months now(starting from Version 1). It would have been removed pretty quickly if there was any kind of virus.
Old 10/10/2023, 18:31   #47

elite*gold: 0
ah got it, thanks, just wondering becuase the VT you sent shows Trojan dedections
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2024, 18:40   #48

no other payment method?
Old 01/28/2024, 13:46   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafaetan View Post
no other payment method?
Our payment methods are currently Payhip(which offer Paypal or Credit Card), GCash, PayMaya and GOtyme bank, as stated on our website
Old 01/30/2024, 21:04   #50

Hello I recently discovered this bot however i didn't know that reporting bot users is bannable despite it being displayed in the start up (noticed this after i got banned) Is there a way that my ban will be lifted? I innocently didn't know that i could get ban from this bot if only I knew i wouldn't have done it in the first place. Regretted it so bad. Hope you can give me 2nd chance.
Old 01/31/2024, 14:01   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodnas23 View Post
Hello I recently discovered this bot however i didn't know that reporting bot users is bannable despite it being displayed in the start up (noticed this after i got banned) Is there a way that my ban will be lifted? I innocently didn't know that i could get ban from this bot if only I knew i wouldn't have done it in the first place. Regretted it so bad. Hope you can give me 2nd chance.
I'm sorry to hear but this ban is final. We do not tolerate bot reporters at all and we have not made several notices for nothing.
There are some big red texts on the launcher you can not miss out.
Here is a screenshot just for reference:

Our rules in Discord & Wiki are straight as well(you have accepted them).
It also doesn't matter if you report PoryBot users or if the user was using a different bot - reporting botters while you are a botter as well is simply not fair and this is where we know no mercy.
Old 01/31/2024, 23:01   #52

I totally understand that however as i only focus on clicking start excited to use my very first bot use i totally miss those notification as for the user guideline i didn't think a second to just click okay or check box to start ASAP. As a human u tend to do this quite often whenever u register something. No more 2nd chances?
Old 02/01/2024, 09:57   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodnas23 View Post
I totally understand that however as i only focus on clicking start excited to use my very first bot use i totally miss those notification as for the user guideline i didn't think a second to just click okay or check box to start ASAP. As a human u tend to do this quite often whenever u register something. No more 2nd chances?
That's unlucky. Unfortunately, this ban cannot be reversed and a "2nd chance" is out of question.
Old 04/14/2024, 10:50   #54

there is a bugreport

Thanks for your excellent work. However, when I try to use healbot. It starts with a problem of 'There was an error on setup process. To solve this, the client needs to be restarted. Make sure your Antivirus is not interfering with PoryBotZ. Do you want to restart now?'. I have tried every means of troubleshooting methods in the website of porybot-z. I really appreciate it if you can help.
Old 04/14/2024, 14:40   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by byj52133441 View Post
Thanks for your excellent work. However, when I try to use healbot. It starts with a problem of 'There was an error on setup process. To solve this, the client needs to be restarted. Make sure your Antivirus is not interfering with PoryBotZ. Do you want to restart now?'. I have tried every means of troubleshooting methods in the website of porybot-z. I really appreciate it if you can help.
Hey, please hit me up via Discord(porybot) so we can talk about details to solve the problem