Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff Universe - Ultimate FS

Discussion on Flyff Universe - Ultimate FS within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 12/02/2022, 19:59   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post
Hallo Mia

2 Tabs funktionieren nicht aber du kannst 2 verschiedene Browser verwenden.
z.B. Firefox für den FS und Chrome für deinen Spieler. Oder du nutzt den speziellen "UFS Browser", den du auch im Hauptpost runterladen kannst.

Damit kannst du auch beide Spielfenster auf einem PC laufen lassen.
Wichtig ist nur, dass das Fenster deines FS sichtbar ist, da der Bot mit Bilderkennung arbeitet. Optimal wären 2 Bildschirme, bekommt man aber auch auf einem hin wenn man sich die Fenster etwas zurecht zieht

Wenn du noch Hilfe brauchst, einfach melden!
Hello again

Also das Heal klappt ja super.
Ich habe versucht den Farm Bot zu testen, allerdings greift er keine Monster?
Mach ich etwas falsch?
Old 12/02/2022, 20:06   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMia View Post
Hello again

Also das Heal klappt ja super.
Ich habe versucht den Farm Bot zu testen, allerdings greift er keine Monster?
Mach ich etwas falsch?
Der bot greift nicht automatisch an, dafür ist er nicht ausgelegt.
Er ist dafür da, das leveln angenehmer zu gestalten.

Du kannst ihn z.B. dafür nutzen, dass er automatisch Monster angreift, wenn du mit der Maus über sie hoverst. Damit spart man sich einige klicks, vor allem als Mage der viele Spells casten muss. Aber auch als Auto Attacker praktisch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2022, 19:54   #138

Mein Firefox ruckelt immer mal wieder hat da jemand eine Idee? Benutze hauptsächlich Egde der läuft einwandfrei. ��
Old 12/06/2022, 09:31   #139

Need a new key

hey i allready bought the key but i have reinstalled my pc where i do find the key ?
Old 12/06/2022, 09:48   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxx1991 View Post
hey i allready bought the key but i have reinstalled my pc where i do find the key ?
Hi!

Please send me either your paypal email or your paypal invoice ID as a private message and I can resend your key.
Old 12/08/2022, 14:03   #141

i got banned in 1 day not worth
Old 12/12/2022, 05:00   #142

Quote:
Hi!

Please send me either your paypal email or your paypal invoice ID as a private message and I can resend your key.

I have a suggestion or maybe it’s possible with current version. Is there a way in healing section to set bot to auto cast GT. Reason why I say healing section. Because I can set the hp at 100 and set the timer same times GT CD etc
Old 12/12/2022, 13:38   #143

Buff key doesnt work for FS. so you should just press the assigned key in the FS window for it to perform all buffs listed?

Buff key doesnt work for FS. so you should just press the assigned key in the FS window for it to perform all buffs listed?
Old 12/14/2022, 09:51   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmba18 View Post

Usually it works.

Do you use two different browsers for the FS and Player window?
If you use the same browser the key will only be send to the active window of that browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelv226 View Post
I have a suggestion or maybe it’s possible with current version. Is there a way in healing section to set bot to auto cast GT. Reason why I say healing section. Because I can set the hp at 100 and set the timer same times GT CD etc
Hi!

I am not sure if I understand the question correctly.
However, if you set up GT in healing section at 100% with CD = GT CD the bot will wait until the CD is over and do not peform any other operation meanwhile. So this is not a good solution.

You could solve this issue by using the FTool of the FS.
Here you can specify GT and the CD of it.
The bot will then cast GT everytime it is off cooldown.
Old 12/14/2022, 13:37   #145

Quote:
Usually it works.

Do you use two different browsers for the FS and Player window?
If you use the same browser the key will only be send to the active window of that browser.

Hi!

I am not sure if I understand the question correctly.
However, if you set up GT in healing section at 100% with CD = GT CD the bot will wait until the CD is over and do not peform any other operation meanwhile. So this is not a good solution.

You could solve this issue by using the FTool of the FS.
Here you can specify GT and the CD of it.
The bot will then cast GT everytime it is off cooldown.
Oh wow I didn’t see that lmao, I always thought Ftool as more for self heal rm. thank you works!
Old 12/14/2022, 13:40   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelv226 View Post
Oh wow I didn’t see that lmao, I always thought Ftool as more for self heal rm. thank you works!
Happy to help

The same way one could also "automate" the buffing by setting up all bufs in the FTool. I personally don't like this solution since its not very flexible in case a buff does not go through. Also, it interfers a little with the healing. Because if you are in the middle of an AOE for example and the bot decides that it is time to buff this is bad
Old 12/18/2022, 02:42   #147

Quote:
Happy to help

The same way one could also "automate" the buffing by setting up all bufs in the FTool. I personally don't like this solution since its not very flexible in case a buff does not go through. Also, it interfers a little with the healing. Because if you are in the middle of an AOE for example and the bot decides that it is time to buff this is bad
i encounter a bug with ftool... So before heading to work it worked Perfect. when i added 2 more keys to press with timer set for my other buff like Sta/Haste buff. it caused it to bug and not work anymore no matter if i remove the new keys or creating a new folder. My Bot wont even press GT alone every 30 sec like it was before heading to work

heres a picture of the setting no matter what i do it wont cast it at all, and i think at one point i got it to work but then my character stops following and gets stuck for some reason
Old 12/19/2022, 09:37   #148

Quote:
Hello everyone,

today I am back with another bot - this time for Flyff Universe.

Current Version: 2.2

New version update!
Please download the new version from the link in the installation section!

Changelog:

Introduction

I am playing Flyff for almost 15 years now and have created various (private) bots for official and private servers. A few months ago I started playing Flyff Universe and developed a new adapted bot for it. Since this bot made leveling incredibly relaxing and easy for me, I decided to share it with you.

Flyff - Ultimate FS (UFS) is an all-around bot that will make leveling much more pleasant for you.

It currently has two separate modules, that can be used independently from each other.

Module: FS

A supportive bot taking the role of a FS Supporter, that one would usually play as a second character on another game window.
The FS can be used on your computer while you are playing on another character.
It does not block your mouse or keyboard, it handles all actions in the background!

Module: Player

A bot that will simplify and enhance your leveling on your main character.
The core features are auto attacking hovered monsters and an integrated FTool for auto-potting.

For more detailed information please check the sections below.

Requirements

Please note, that UFS only works for Windows computers!

Also currently only Firefox and a custom UFS browser are supported for the FS module.
The Player module can theoretically run on any browser/client, however, Firefox, Chrome
and the custom UFS browser are proven to work.

The custom UFS browser can be downloaded below in the setup section.

The bot currently works only with the gold theme of flyff universe!

Please note, that the windows Ui scaling need to be set to 100%!

Features

UFS was designed with usability and simplicity in mind.
It is very easy to use and does not require any difficult setup.

Module: FS

Module: Player

Both Modules

Since I am actively using this bot the level I will add more and more features that seem useful for me.
Please feel also free to suggest more features, but beare with me if I am not able to implement all of them right away!

Installation

The installation is quite simple.

Please download the bot from .

After downloading please put it into a separate folder since UFS will create a save file to store your settings.
You should also make sure, that the programm can write to this folder or otherwise save files can't be created.

Now you are ready to start UFS.

Setup

The setup is also quite simple.

Please follow these steps:
  1. Enable either the FS or Player module or both
  2. For each module select the browser which you use for your FS or Player character from the dropdown of supported browsers
  3. On your FS character select a target player and make sure that the HP bar is visible
  4. Start the bot - thats it!

Please note:
Due to technical reasons, currently only Firefox is supported as one of the major browers for the FS character.
If you don't have Firefox and don't want to install it, you can download a custom Flyff Universe browser, that I have configured for UFS.

Please download it .

(No worries, this is just a pyton based browser and not a hacked client)

Demo & Full Version

UFS comes by default as a demo version which can be used as much as you want.

However, this version as a few limitations:
  • Mirror feature of FS module is not available
  • F Tool of both modules is not available
  • The bot needs to be restarted after 10 minutes

Please test out the bot and decide for yourself, if it is helpful to you.
If you like UFS and want to support the further development of UFS, please feel free to donate .

For a one-time 5€ donation you will receive an unlock key that will unlock the full version and remove all limitations - forever!
Of course, all further updates are included!

Final Words

Please check out UFS and write your feedback in the comments.
I am really intersted, if the bot is also useful for you and if there are things missing.
Since I am using UFS mostly for AOE I might have overlooked features that are crucial for other classes!

Also please message me if you have any issues!

Enjoy using Flyff - Ultimate FS!

FAQ

Thanks for sharing!
Old 12/20/2022, 18:03   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSucKs18 View Post
i encounter a bug with ftool... So before heading to work it worked Perfect. when i added 2 more keys to press with timer set for my other buff like Sta/Haste buff. it caused it to bug and not work anymore no matter if i remove the new keys or creating a new folder. My Bot wont even press GT alone every 30 sec like it was before heading to work

heres a picture of the setting no matter what i do it wont cast it at all, and i think at one point i got it to work but then my character stops following and gets stuck for some reason
Hello!

interesting issue..
I tried to reproduce the issue but the Ftool works for me as expected even with 30sec cooldown times. Maybe there are some weird shenanigans happening with your bot and the save file.

You could try to delete the save file which is located in the same folder as the bot executable and is called "settings.json". You can safely delete it, it will not remove your key - just the settings you made in the bot window.

You said that the bot got stuck at some point. For me, this sounds like an issue maybe with the buff section? If you set up a buff in the buff section with a very long cooldown (like 30 seconds?) the bot will cast the buff and then wait the whole 30 seconds until it executes another action. This involves healing, following the player and more. This does not happen in the FTool section, only in the buff section. Maybe recheck your buff config that there is nothing wrong there?

If the issue occurs again when you reset your settings.json file you could also try to send me the file in a private message so I can have a look with your configuration.
Old 12/27/2022, 17:08   #150

Hi as new guy here. i downloaded the USF and the Demo. i can get only buffs working. Auto heal doesnt work unless u switch back to to FS USF.

my situation
I leveling on my AOE Ranger on Chrome myself. RM logged on USF. When im on my ranger i can self buff perfect no problem. only problem is that the RM don't heal when i got hit, unless i Alt + Tab to switch back to USF and then it start auto healing.

Tags
bot, buff, flyff universe, heal, support