Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Call a function inside Neuz (melee attack example)

Discussion on [Tutorial] Call a function inside Neuz (melee attack example) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 01/19/2021, 15:00   #76

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoOLz1ne View Post
Hello sir cookie69, I used your released src code and I successfully make it work to the flyff I am playing with. I am wondering if it is possible to make it work with other melee weapons such as knuckle or yo-yo?
You need to send a different attack speed. You can get those from your main hand weapon prop, the func which gets this param is also called on the code before, you should see somewhere a push 0A and below a call, the eax value after given call will be ur attack speed. So either hook that stuff or just call the func urself (pMover->GetActivehandprop() or some ****, i forgot the exact name).
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2021, 00:13   #77

elite*gold: 0
does anyone have the updated BowHack.dll and Manualinject.exe?

or has it been fixed?
Old 10/11/2022, 15:41   #78

elite*gold: 0
How do I find the right function, If I don't find it using the referenced strings method?
Old 10/11/2022, 19:51   #79

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'P!nkBeatzz' View Post
How do I find the right function, If I don't find it using the referenced strings method?
Debugging, General ASM knownledge about x86 structs, a little bit of brain power and the most important: motivation.

Google will help you out pretty sure.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call function, flyff, hack, krona