Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Ftool Script

Discussion on [Release]Ftool Script within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 01/11/2019, 20:35   #181

elite*gold: 0
to night start when open game windows all is close
Old 01/12/2019, 15:40   #182

WEBZEN Server has already Patched the game of all Aiden And Coockie's Flyff Bots so none are working ATM. we just wait if they will create new bot or update their existing bot.

I hope Coockies' xRadar shal be updated. it rocks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2019, 18:28   #183

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupin 1st View Post
WEBZEN Server has already Patched the game of all Aiden And Coockie's Flyff Bots so none are working ATM. we just wait if they will create new bot or update their existing bot.

I hope Coockies' xRadar shal be updated. it rocks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontakorn View Post
I can not use it
Server webzen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kip3lov View Post
to night start when open game windows all is close

Update

Fixxed compatibility with offi flyff

-You need to download the new version from .
-a notification will be shown if you are using the old version.

Fixxed Aidenjar

-HP/FP/MP are now correctly recognized again.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2019, 18:35   #184

Thank you so much
Old 01/13/2019, 13:22   #185

Good day Sir is it possible to increase the search range of the monster. In official Flyff high monster are so far from each other so you cant kill it unless it come close to your charcter.
Old 01/13/2019, 13:34   #186

Quote:
Good day Sir is it possible to increase the search range of the monster. In official Flyff high monster are so far from each other so you cant kill it unless it come close to your charcter.
The simple Bot uses the Tab-function to select a monster wich is rangelimited. If i would implement a bigger range it would not be simple anymore.
Old 01/13/2019, 14:39   #187

Old 01/13/2019, 14:55   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivblader View Post
läuft der auch auf ph flyff?
Momentan wird nur eine Warnung angezeigt aber in Zukunft wird die Benutzung jeglicher Tools/Programme/Whatever explizit für PlayPark geblockt werden.
Ich will mit dem Müll rein gar nichts zutun haben.
Old 01/13/2019, 16:40   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
The simple Bot uses the Tab-function to select a monster wich is rangelimited. If i would implement a bigger range it would not be simple anymore.
Ok thanks anyway for the simple bot. I want some bot that is almost like XRadar made by Cookie although cookie stop supporting that bot.

I try to buy some of your premium Aibot but unfortunately it is out of stock all of your seven days.
Old 01/13/2019, 18:03   #190

Quote:
Ok thanks anyway for the simple bot. I want some bot that is almost like XRadar made by Cookie although cookie stop supporting that bot.

I try to buy some of your premium Aibot but unfortunately it is out of stock all of your seven days.
The thread of AiBot here in the forum shows why:

The Bot is currently not available for sale. It will be restocked after we are done with the new version. If you want you can see the revamped version in action here:

Also i want to mention that we are simultaneously working on a version for EN/DE/US/FR Flyff only. So you might want to keep an eye out for a product called "Anubis".
Old 01/14/2019, 08:51   #191

Quote:
The thread of AiBot here in the forum shows why:

The Bot is currently not available for sale. It will be restocked after we are done with the new version. If you want you can see the revamped version in action here:

Also i want to mention that we are simultaneously working on a version for EN/DE/US/FR Flyff only. So you might want to keep an eye out for a product called "Anubis".
Ok thanks for the info. I think I would like the Bot Anubis. for I only play Official flyff Webzen.
Old 01/16/2019, 02:39   #192

Quote:
Many guys from Asia have problems connecting to my server idk exactly why but there will be a hoster change in the future so all updates can be delivered without problems again. Maybe you are located in an asian country as well?

Also because you said you are playing private server: The first line after the update notice says: -AidenJar [DE/EN/EU Flyff only].
I wish the AidenJar will work in a private server(Iblis). I badly need it coz I tank and at the same time I leech my low levels.
Old 01/16/2019, 05:21   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxerrname View Post
I wish the AidenJar will work in a private server(Iblis). I badly need it coz I tank and at the same time I leech my low levels.
Not going to happen.
Old 01/22/2019, 06:48   #194

Sir Aiden did the "Anubis" bot are already out. can you give us the Link.
Old 01/23/2019, 16:05   #195

Hello, So at this moment I cannot use this on Playpark Flyff or Flyff SEA?