Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release]Ftool Script

Discussion on [Release]Ftool Script within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Reply
 
Old 02/21/2019, 17:00   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Hi...Why don't you make a simple bot for pservs ?



sebhs is offline  
Old 02/24/2019, 00:18   #212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
eine frage bin nicht gerade der beste in englisch deswegen nicht alles gelesen gibt es hier jetzt ein lvl bot oder ftool und wenn lvl bot wie bekomme ich den suche bereits 2 tage einen


keago2013 is offline  
Old 02/24/2019, 10:03   #213
 
elite*gold: 6615
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by keago2013 View Post
eine frage bin nicht gerade der beste in englisch deswegen nicht alles gelesen gibt es hier jetzt ein lvl bot oder ftool und wenn lvl bot wie bekomme ich den suche bereits 2 tage einen
Für Webzen/Offi FLYFF gibt es einen Simple lvlbot 4 free :



Ftool ist auch mit drin auch das funktioniert auf Offi. Wenn du entweder den Bot und oder das Ftool auf offi nutzen willst, dann erst das Tool und dann FLYFF starten.
/Aiden\ is offline  
Old 02/24/2019, 10:33   #214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Ftool ist auch mit drin auch das funktioniert auf Offi. Wenn du entweder den Bot und oder das Ftool auf offi nutzen willst, dann erst das Tool und dann FLYFF starten.
geht der nur da oder auch insanity und forsaken ?


keago2013 is offline  
Old 02/24/2019, 10:55   #215
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 462
Received Thanks: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by keago2013 View Post
geht der nur da oder auch insanity und forsaken ?
For Private-Server regards we're offering a more functional Bot at

Kind regards.
netHoxInc is offline  
Old 02/27/2019, 08:47   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Aiden jar not working on eflyf
sebhs is offline  
Old 02/27/2019, 10:10   #217
 
elite*gold: 6615
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebhs View Post
Aiden jar not working on eflyf


Update



Compatibility Patch for AidenJar

-HP/FP/MP are now correctly recognized again:




/Aiden\ is offline  
Old 02/28/2019, 05:36   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
Update



Compatibility Patch for AidenJar

-HP/FP/MP are now correctly recognized again:




ty

I tried it and still not working :/

sebhs is offline  
Old 02/28/2019, 13:56   #219
 
elite*gold: 6615
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebhs View Post
ty

I tried it and still not working :/

There are 4 possible reasons why this could happen:

  1. You have not installed all needed dependencies [very low chance]
  2. You have a very rare bug that prevents this from working [very low chance]
  3. You are not playing US/EN WEBZEN FLYFF [mid chance]
  4. You completely ignored what i wrote in the initial post in the "If you want to use it on official flyff" section [high chance]
/Aiden\ is offline  
Old 03/05/2019, 15:19   #220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
There are 4 possible reasons why this could happen:

  1. You have not installed all needed dependencies [very low chance]
  2. You have a very rare bug that prevents this from working [very low chance]
  3. You are not playing US/EN WEBZEN FLYFF [mid chance]
  4. You completely ignored what i wrote in the initial post in the "If you want to use it on official flyff" section [high chance]
It's weir i'm opening the bot first than the game , idk why it doesnt work
sebhs is offline  
Old 03/05/2019, 15:30   #221
 
elite*gold: 6615
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebhs View Post
It's weir i'm opening the bot first than the game , idk why it doesnt work

Probably as said because you are not playing Webzen Flyff..
/Aiden\ is offline  
Old 03/05/2019, 19:27   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
Probably as said because you are not playing Webzen Flyff..
I do , US server ... also i noticed that the lvl bot targets player too , not only npcs
sebhs is offline  
Old 03/05/2019, 20:14   #223
 
elite*gold: 6615
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebhs View Post
I do , US server ... also i noticed that the lvl bot targets player too , not only npcs
Sure it does because it simply uses the TAB key to select an entity but ofc there is no filtering process. Also if you really play the US server there must be another issue.
It works for me without any problems.
/Aiden\ is offline  
Old 03/05/2019, 22:09   #224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
Sure it does because it simply uses the TAB key to select an entity but ofc there is no filtering process. Also if you really play the US server there must be another issue.
It works for me without any problems.
What do you think it could be , i'm sure i'm playing webzen flyff lol and i'm following the steps , otherwise the bot couldn't open
sebhs is offline  
Old 03/07/2019, 17:16   #225
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
When I open it, it says "Build 27". I think u uploaded old version and that's why AidenJar is not working xd


Shinluz is offline  
Reply



« [Release] nHacks for Flyff P-Servers (inc. Updater) | [Release + Source] yaftool (F-Tool) »

Similar Threads
Ftool Clean oder nicht? u. Allg. Frage zu FTool
06/11/2010 - Flyff - 0 Replies
Hi ist FTool jetzt eig. Clean oder nicht? Ich meine es ist zwar einige jahre alt (und PW des GMail accounts geht nicht mehr) aber ansonsten??? Nachdem ich folgendes gesehen habe: http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6658/pwndru8.j pg Habe ich schon nen paar bedenken :S Allg. Frage: Brauch FTool nen bypass!? Ich meine es gelesen zuhaben ^^ und würde mich freuen ob so ein "Res Bypass" (Weis nicht wozu der ist) ausreichen tuht
[Release] FTool Extended
04/28/2010 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 94 Replies
English: If you have questions, suggestions, hints or found any bugs it would be nice to post it here. There is a Readme file describing every feature of FTool Extended. You can edit the entries listed in the config.ini, the use of them are commented German: Falls jemand Fragen, Vorschläge, Tipps oder einen Bug gefunden hat, wäre es nett wenn ihr es hier postet. Es gibt eine Readme.txt Datei welche alle Features von Ftool Extended beschreibt.
[Release] FTool by zboy2 [NEW]
04/22/2010 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
So.. ich habs direkt mal wieder rausgenommen. Readme.exe mit Virus? Leck mich. Du sollst aufhören Viren zu verbreiten man! Liebe Grüße - TiMxKayo. PS: Hör Lieber auf sonst passiert deinem PC noch was.. :)
Release- Flyff FTool- 3 in1 Buffen,Spammen,Pet fooden
07/13/2008 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
fTool Updates list: 19-06-08 1. First release 21-06-08 1. Added pet calculator



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.