Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Ftool Script

Discussion on [Release]Ftool Script within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 07/13/2018, 23:31   #76

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by uxerrname View Post
Greetings Aiden,

Is there any tips or tricks on how to Pin two script?

Ringmaster:
1st Pinned: AutoHeal (HR) Script
2nd Pinned: Buff Script

So that I will only press each of the "Start" and "Stop" button than alt-tabbing to start the script.
I am sorry. I totally forgot about multi pinning scripts to clients.

Update

-Added multi pinning

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2018, 08:46   #77

elite*gold: 0
Thank you Aiden~

All I can I say is 'WoW!' Amazing!
Old 07/18/2018, 17:04   #78

Hey Aiden, how about a Bot for setting the private shop?

Example, I have a lot of eggs and will sell it for 100k.

It will create a script and execute it than doing manually?
Old 07/18/2018, 19:32   #79

Quote:
Hey Aiden, how about a Bot for setting the private shop?

Example, I have a lot of eggs and will sell it for 100k.

It will create a script and execute it than doing manually?
No thats as you said a Bot rather than an F-Tool.
Old 07/21/2018, 00:20   #80

Update

-Added Official Flyff Support
-Fixxed minor bugs

Old 07/27/2018, 09:00   #81

Hi Aiden,

Your tool is so useful and while using it, I found out why my pet died every I feed them while AFK.

After reaching 99.99%, a message will popup, saying my pet need to upgrade to Pet Tamer. When the message popup it will stop the script or it will not work because of the messagebox.

Is there any tips or tricks on how to click that Message so that it can continue feeding/will not die?
Old 07/27/2018, 11:58   #82

Quote:
Hi Aiden,

Your tool is so useful and while using it, I found out why my pet died every I feed them while AFK.

After reaching 99.99%, a message will popup, saying my pet need to upgrade to Pet Tamer. When the message popup it will stop the script or it will not work because of the messagebox.

Is there any tips or tricks on how to click that Message so that it can continue feeding/will not die?
You could try to open this menu:

click on "Show Infobox". This will show your mouse coordinates:

Then you could set your client window to spot on your screen where you want it to be. Hover your mouse over the spot of the Button and notice/write down the X and Y coords.

After that you could create a Script like this:

This will press the Button and then position your mouse on the spot and click it. If you are running this script make sure you activate a Hotkey to make sure you can takeover the control of your mouse again.
Also please keep in mind you can not move your client around anymore and you cant use your Computer for other foreground stuff while doing that.
Also you maybe want to point the camera angle to the sky so your char does not move around.
Old 08/04/2018, 00:31   #83

Update

-Added a "hint" when using it with "Almighty Flyff"
-Reworked the detection of clients with Simple Ftool
-Minor bug fix
-Removed "Do you really want to update to the new version?"

Running clients are now detected/refreshed on its own. If your Server is >NOT< detected please write me a PM!
This way it should be way more easy to use the "Simple Ftool"

-/Aiden\
Old 09/05/2018, 10:15   #84

Would just like to say thank you in advance to anyone who responds and helps me out with my problem. Thank you.

Can't seem to download this tool which really upsets me because it would be very useful, whilst trying to download the ftool I get "Failed - Download error". I looked at what the problems could be and tried fixing it, i.e turning off my windows defender and anti-virus, following the instructions it's given on adding it into some files.

After a bit of fiddling I came into another error "Failed - Forbidden", i'm not so hot with all that stuff so I was wondering if I could get some insight as to why i'm having trouble downloading the file.

I was just getting beyond frustrated and it was already late for me so I wasn't in the mood for all of it and just decided to ask in here if there is a way around it or if there is something that i'm missing and just don't see.

I've tried it on Chrome and on Mozilla to see if it was maybe a website thing but I just got the same error, I don't use this site and was even thinking that maybe my account has some lock on it or something random to that. I'm from the US and i'm running Windows 10 Home edition, i'd appreciate anyone who could help me out on this.

Old 09/05/2018, 14:31   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodank View Post
Would just like to say thank you in advance to anyone who responds and helps me out with my problem. Thank you.

Can't seem to download this tool which really upsets me because it would be very useful, whilst trying to download the ftool I get "Failed - Download error". I looked at what the problems could be and tried fixing it, i.e turning off my windows defender and anti-virus, following the instructions it's given on adding it into some files.

After a bit of fiddling I came into another error "Failed - Forbidden", i'm not so hot with all that stuff so I was wondering if I could get some insight as to why i'm having trouble downloading the file.

I was just getting beyond frustrated and it was already late for me so I wasn't in the mood for all of it and just decided to ask in here if there is a way around it or if there is something that i'm missing and just don't see.

I've tried it on Chrome and on Mozilla to see if it was maybe a website thing but I just got the same error, I don't use this site and was even thinking that maybe my account has some lock on it or something random to that. I'm from the US and i'm running Windows 10 Home edition, i'd appreciate anyone who could help me out on this.

Try with another browser like Internet Explorer or Edge.
Also, you can try using your mobile and then send the tool by email to your account on your PC...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2018, 20:07   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Try with another browser like Internet Explorer or Edge.
Also, you can try using your mobile and then send the tool by email to your account on your PC...
Thanks for helping out mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodank View Post

Can't seem to download this tool which really upsets me because it would be very useful, whilst trying to download the ftool I get "Failed - Download error". [...]
I have also rehosted this tool on the AidenLoad root. You can try downloading it from that destination:
Old 09/12/2018, 02:04   #87

Not working on ignite flyff
Old 09/13/2018, 06:10   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephyyre View Post
Not working on ignite flyff
Nope it is working:

Old 09/23/2018, 00:19   #89

Update

-Added a Simple LvlBot (Webzen + PlayPark Flyff) NO PSERVER

This was inspired by cookie69´s

If it does not autoupdate run ASUT.exe

-/Aiden\
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/24/2018, 06:12   #90

Kindly upload the updated one with the Simple Bot because autoupdating from ASUT.exe is not working once you open the file It only shows checking the version of the ftool and nothing happens