Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyFF - Awakebot (Customizable, Support your own server)

Discussion on FlyFF - Awakebot (Customizable, Support your own server) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 12/16/2018, 00:34   #391

elite*gold: 0
It works, I set 3 lines of ADoCH... Thank you greyb1t.
Old 12/17/2018, 07:27   #392

Hi i keep getting no awake found, i even changed the rbg and still dosent work? any idea what could be happening?
Old 12/18/2018, 02:26   #393

Does this bot works on Insanity Flyff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH View Post
It works, I set 3 lines of ADoCH... Thank you greyb1t.

Bro is this on Insanity Flyff? How did you put the bot settings to get those 3 lines ADOCH?
Old 12/21/2018, 19:26   #394

Hello sir.
In flyforsky
It doesn't stop even if i already reached the values that i set.
How to fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
Nope, there will not be a specific option. In fact, I won't update this bot anymore.

Nope, there will not be any option for "Blessing of Goddess" explicitly.
In fact, I will not update this bot anymore because it's a free software and I don't earn anything by it.

You should still be able to use it with "Blessing of Goddess" based on the way I've coded it.
It just requires a bit of tinkering, just like with "Scroll of Augmentation".
Whats needed to be changed in the xml?

What part if the xml exactly?
Old 12/23/2018, 12:30   #395

Works !

I got a question, On my server, awake haves two color

how can i do that ?
Old 12/24/2018, 05:44   #396

Anyone who use this in InsanityFlyff? I need help to set my tool to get 3 lines Adoch of any value. I appreciate your help. Thanks
Old 12/24/2018, 18:21   #397

How i know RGB color please ?
Old 01/01/2019, 17:13   #398

What VS use for Compiled your AwakeBot ?
Old 01/11/2019, 15:54   #399

Hi sir,
Excellent release. Made me gain a lot of AFK time.
As stated previously in the post, it would be a powerful feature to stop the bot if the value exceeds the set one. (Set value of 50, if it is equal or greater then it stops)
I don't know how easy it would be to implement this ?
Anyway, thanks again for the time spent,
GS
Old 01/11/2019, 16:16   #400

elite*gold: 70
Received Thanks: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSuffering View Post
Hi sir,
Excellent release. Made me gain a lot of AFK time.
As stated previously in the post, it would be a powerful feature to stop the bot if the value exceeds the set one. (Set value of 50, if it is equal or greater then it stops)
I don't know how easy it would be to implement this ?
Anyway, thanks again for the time spent,
GS
I can see now that I have not stated that as a feature in the thread due to me thinking it would be an obvious feature. I can see my mistake in not doing so.

That is and has already been implemented as a feature ever since the release of the bot.
You can view this to prove it.

I have edited the thread with a little statements describing what it does.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2019, 16:55   #401

hi i actually need help your zip file dont work bro
Old 01/11/2019, 20:42   #402

Quote:
I can see now that I have not stated that as a feature in the thread due to me thinking it would be an obvious feature. I can see my mistake in not doing so.

That is and has already been implemented as a feature ever since the release of the bot.
You can view this to prove it.

I have edited the thread with a little statements describing what it does.
Thank you for the reply, I didn't try it because I feared it not work reading the previous posts.

I am currently playing on a french server named MoonFlyFF and tried Akhyo's config but I have not managed to make it work on certain awakening strings for some reason.

Seems to work for all the stats (INT, DEX, STR and STA) but not "+%" types incuding ADOCH/Critical Damage/Increased Critical Damage (Dégâts des coups critiques) and Speed (Vitesse de déplacement).

CheatEngine doesn't seem to find any of the mentioned names to modify them and I have checked with Photoshop the correct RGB value.

Is there any way to counter the AwakeType and only take into account the Gametext ? Or might it be a problem because of the additional % sign ?

Thanks again,
GS
Old 01/12/2019, 02:09   #403

Quote:
Thank you for the reply, I didn't try it because I feared it not work reading the previous posts.

I am currently playing on a french server named MoonFlyFF and tried Akhyo's config but I have not managed to make it work on certain awakening strings for some reason.

Seems to work for all the stats (INT, DEX, STR and STA) but not "+%" types incuding ADOCH/Critical Damage/Increased Critical Damage (Dégâts des coups critiques) and Speed (Vitesse de déplacement).

CheatEngine doesn't seem to find any of the mentioned names to modify them and I have checked with Photoshop the correct RGB value.

Is there any way to counter the AwakeType and only take into account the Gametext ? Or might it be a problem because of the additional % sign ?

Thanks again,
GS
You do not need to be afraid to try it out if it works or not because you do not need to use your own item to do it. Simply use an item that has awakes in any private shop. Just set the "Awake Pos" and "Reversion Pos" to an empty position in your inventory.

I have spent some time looking at the issue. The awakes in MoonFlyff is not one color only. As a prime example you can look at the 'A' in the awake "Attaque". The right bottom leg of the 'A' if another pixel color. Therefore the bot does not recognize that as an 'A'.

If you look in the thread, you will find a new version of the bot (1.11) that has a solution to this issue. It also has some other crap, look in the changelog part of the thread.

Simply put, in the previous version, the "gametext" in the config had to be an exact match of the one in-game. Now, you only need a part of that awake text.

Example:
In-game awake text: Attaque
In config "gametext": taque
would be a valid config to identify the "Attaque" awake. The reason I choose this example is due to the issue I mentioned above with the 'A'. In this case, the bot would understand that awake as "Mtaque".

The bot will now print the "Raw awake in-game text" into the log in case it occurs with other awakes so you can modify it to work with all awakes.

New update 1.11 has been released!
Old 01/12/2019, 03:36   #404

Quote:
You do not need to be afraid to try it out if it works or not because you do not need to use your own item to do it. Simply use an item that has awakes in any private shop. Just set the "Awake Pos" and "Reversion Pos" to an empty position in your inventory.

I have spent some time looking at the issue. The awakes in MoonFlyff is not one color only. As a prime example you can look at the 'A' in the awake "Attaque". The right bottom leg of the 'A' if another pixel color. Therefore the bot does not recognize that as an 'A'.

If you look in the thread, you will find a new version of the bot (1.11) that has a solution to this issue. It also has some other crap, look in the changelog part of the thread.

Simply put, in the previous version, the "gametext" in the config had to be an exact match of the one in-game. Now, you only need a part of that awake text.

Example:
In-game awake text: Attaque
In config "gametext": taque
would be a valid config to identify the "Attaque" awake. The reason I choose this example is due to the issue I mentioned above with the 'A'. In this case, the bot would understand that awake as "Mtaque".

The bot will now print the "Raw awake in-game text" into the log in case it occurs with other awakes so you can modify it to work with all awakes.

New update 1.11 has been released!
WOW. You sir are just awesome, I really thought I made a mistake somewhere but it seems like it is just that stupid server multi-color font!
(Might it be purposely done to counter the AwakeBot ?)

That raw awake in-game text is just a killer feature.
Instead of "Dégâts des coups critiques" it understood "Dtiggits des maps critiaaes" or for "Vitesse de déplacement " it understood "vitesse de dniplatemerm" , so I did just put "maps" and "esse de" respectively. And it now works just as intended!

Thank you very much for the time spent, I will just help us so much to understand the issue.
Have a great evening,
GS
Old 01/12/2019, 12:22   #405

Quote:
WOW. You sir are just awesome, I really thought I made a mistake somewhere but it seems like it is just that stupid server multi-color font!
(Might it be purposely done to counter the AwakeBot ?)

That raw awake in-game text is just a killer feature.
Instead of "Dégâts des coups critiques" it understood "Dtiggits des maps critiaaes" or for "Vitesse de déplacement " it understood "vitesse de dniplatemerm" , so I did just put "maps" and "esse de" respectively. And it now works just as intended!

Thank you very much for the time spent, I will just help us so much to understand the issue.
Have a great evening,
GS
It still does not seem completely correct. In my case, the bot is able to read "Dégâts des coups critiques" with no issues having the full word in the config.

It seems as if your bot only got the word "des" correctly, that is extremely inaccurate and not even a legit word from the original awake. The reason is because only specific characters are whitelisted to recognize. The whitelisted characters is created by every character from the "gametext" value of each awake in the config.

Lets say you have only one awake in the config, DEX. That means it would only understand and create words with those 3 characters D, E, X (and numbers since they're whitelisted by default).

Therefore, it is required for you to atleast have one legitimate word from the original awake to have good accuracy. You cannot accurately see how wrong the bot reads the awake if you do not have each of the characters whitelisted. So you need the whole awake text in the config to see what the bot reads.

Now you understand why the bot reads the awake so wrong when you only have "maps" in the config.

Another thing, ensure that you have the correct language set and downloaded in the config. Since it is french characters, you need to set the "Language" to "fra" in the config and download the french language pack.

See my image below reading the whole awake correctly.

Tags
awakebot, bot, cheat, flyff, greyb1t