FlyFF - Awakebot (Customizable, Support your own server)
Discussion on FlyFF - Awakebot (Customizable, Support your own server) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.
Hello grey.. i figured out how to use with godess, awakenig augmentation and all.. what i just tried out was to make it work with pet chance.. to get 9/9/9/9/9. I used every possible try on my mind ans still not possible for me to get it work.. tried selecting the read screen on the Lv9, tried on Bonus: stat increase and everything ( i added all the needed colours on the sky configuration).
Can you tellme if theres a possible way to make it work ?
Fly for sky server.
Thanks!
Thats because u selected many awakens , the bot wont stop till get all the sames awakening u selected.
So from one day to the other it stopped working for me.
It seems like the mouse isnt moving anymore, he doesnt even focus the insanity flyff client and just spams awake not found while having the bot itself in focus.. any fix for that?
Hi bro, good job, sorry for the inconvenience, but I need to know what this bot message means, so I do not know if it's working or not? you can help ? How can i fix it? Thank's.
Hi bro, good job, sorry for the inconvenience, but I need to know what this bot message means, so I do not know if it's working or not? you can help ? How can i fix it? Thank's.
It means, that the size of the awake-window is to small.
try to make it a bit bigger than the awake can be.
For Blessing u should make the window at the size of the stats! The text before can be a problem for the bot.
My Question: I have a Suit and i would be happy with 35 INT or 35 STA. are there ways to put this option into the bot?