Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyFF - Awakebot (Customizable, Support your own server)

Discussion on FlyFF - Awakebot (Customizable, Support your own server) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 09/09/2016, 05:14   #76

elite*gold: 0
hi im playing FLYFFGO

i think i have a problem, my bot cant see any awake is this natural?

the bot says NO AWAKE FOUND, but its still continues to awake.

sorry for my bad english.
Old 09/09/2016, 05:54   #77

not support thai language?
Old 09/09/2016, 07:05   #78

elite*gold: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
That error is caused by something wrong with the config.
Make sure you using e.g Notepad++ when making it. Not microsoft word or normal windows notepad. Post the config here and I'll check it out.

Btw, I don't know what cancel awakenings are.
he means reversion scrolls

if your server doesnt have cancels you drag awake scroll onto your /awake key or onto your awakening scrolls
and drag reversions onto an empty spot in your inventory
Old 09/09/2016, 07:28   #79

elite*gold: 70
Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEDU ✔ View Post
Something that might be a problem with using this bot on servers with the /awake command is that the bot is set to click the "awake scroll" twice, and because /awake command only requires 1 click, it will actually awake the item twice before checking the awake and therefore also costing double the amount of penya.
I've had the fix for a good time but forgotten to release it. This has been fixed in the new update 1.09. Download it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinFTW View Post
How do you get this to use Scroll Of Awakening Augmentation in FFS?
It's never going to pull a x3 31% IA vagrant sword from regular awakening scrolls I believe.
That requires some logical thinking that not a lot of people seem to have. I've already taught one guy on how to use it with Aug Scroll and it's confirmed working. You just have to figure out how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Day View Post
I want to awake a suit for example and want that the bot stops at + 75str or at +75 sta awakening on it. Does it also work?
No, one awake at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenickman View Post
not support thai language?
I'll upload the Thai Language Pack. But I'm aware if it gonna be any good.
You're going to have to test and hope for the best.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/09/2016, 13:12   #80

Smile

Quote:

I'll upload the Thai Language Pack. But I'm aware if it gonna be any good.
You're going to have to test and hope for the best.

Thanks you gre1bt
i test gonna program
Old 09/09/2016, 17:47   #81

So how exactly do I use your program to use scroll of augmentation?
Old 09/09/2016, 23:19   #82

Hey i got an error ,

Help me out :s
Old 09/10/2016, 00:05   #83

How about you read the first post completely?
Old 09/10/2016, 01:08   #84

Would you be so kind and highlight it for me?
Old 09/10/2016, 09:48   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzle123 View Post
Would you be so kind and highlight it for me?
Quote:
Requirements
.NET Framework 4.6.1:
VC 2015 Redist x86 (x64 may not work):

Supported Operating Systems

Windows 10 - Working
Windows 8.1 - Working
Window 8 - Working
Windows 7 SP1 - Working
Windows Vista - Not Working
Windows XP - Not Working
There you go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2016, 16:33   #86

This bot is great, thank you! but i have one issue.

Mine wont stop auging even though the awake was there. tested with lower awakes just to see if it would stop, turns out it didnt stop. explains why i've been auging for 2 days and nothing.

And yes, i am making sure that the rectangle is big enough. I'm lost. I sat here messing with this thing for hours. It really is fool-proof, but it just wont recognize when i get the awake i need.
Old 09/10/2016, 20:49   #87

Your bot just keeps going past the awake, I set it to stop on Crit Damage +5 and I got +7 and it kept on going.

Also, for Scrolls of Augmentation you really can't tell me how to do it? I have a method I'm using now but apparently it doesn't work since it just goes right past the awake. It used all 4000 scrolls of augmentation and couldn't get a low level awake? I think not.
Old 09/10/2016, 20:57   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedompiper View Post
This bot is great, thank you! but i have one issue.

Mine wont stop auging even though the awake was there. tested with lower awakes just to see if it would stop, turns out it didnt stop. explains why i've been auging for 2 days and nothing.

And yes, i am making sure that the rectangle is big enough. I'm lost. I sat here messing with this thing for hours. It really is fool-proof, but it just wont recognize when i get the awake i need.
Quote:
Your bot just keeps going past the awake, I set it to stop on Crit Damage +5 and I got +7 and it kept on going.

Also, for Scrolls of Augmentation you really can't tell me how to do it? I have a method I'm using now but apparently it doesn't work since it just goes right past the awake. It used all 4000 scrolls of augmentation and couldn't get a low level awake? I think not.
If neither of you can't get it right, you should not be using it.
Old 09/10/2016, 21:17   #89

Quote:
If neither of you can't get it right, you should not be using it.
No, how are you the coder and can't even help someone out? I'm doing it the way I'm 99% sure is the way it's supposed to be setup by how Scrolls of Augmentation work in FFS.

I've done Item selected to Item box IN SOA, then set Awake Scroll to click OK and Reversion to select the First Slot in the SOA screen. The PROBLEM is that even if I get the AWAKE, and have the awake window box set to the awake thats set in the SOA screen and I did the one in my inventory, and even had the First Slot ONLY selected and NONE of them will get it to detect I have that awake so WHAT is the problem?
Old 09/10/2016, 21:37   #90

Quote:
No, how are you the coder and can't even help someone out? I'm doing it the way I'm 99% sure is the way it's supposed to be setup by how Scrolls of Augmentation work in FFS.

I've done Item selected to Item box IN SOA, then set Awake Scroll to click OK and Reversion to select the First Slot in the SOA screen. The PROBLEM is that even if I get the AWAKE, and have the awake window box set to the awake thats set in the SOA screen and I did the one in my inventory, and even had the First Slot ONLY selected and NONE of them will get it to detect I have that awake so WHAT is the problem?
Just because I'm the coder does not magically mean that I am required to help everybody in need of help. I have other things to attend to, helping people is the lowest prority of mine. I don't owe you anything.
I'd love a good reason why I should waste my time helping some random guy on the internet?

I don't wanna sound like a ****, but that's just how reality is. You're not the number one priority nor special.
If you need help, ask someone from the community that knows how to use it. I'm out.

Tags
awakebot, bot, cheat, flyff, greyb1t