I have an idea about this problem and I will be fixing it the next few days.
As I said before in other comments, it seems to be related to a VC++ missing runtime or something included in the visual studio package itself that is not deployed to your PC...
I am not really sure about the cause so I will be investigating and it will not be easy to fix as I need to make an environment (a VM) that has the same issue as you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugiwara17
I have an error when i launch xradar. : Failed to launch Neuz Process ! Error =2
Help please
Error = 2 => search in google =>
=> ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
=> You need to put the xRadar.exe in the same directory as your "Neuz.exe"
Quote:
Originally Posted by haardowien
Why did @ got banned ?
A bad guy hacked my account and I think he will get a visit from Paris Police soon (as he tried to connect to my FB account too and FB has a security when you connect from a different place)
Hey @ ..
Why does the game auto crashes whenever i get up to 1000 kills or after 20-25 min of killing?
It could be related to many things (a bug, a conflict..).
BTW, GG sometimes closes the game when any "suspecious" activity is detected, she is very sensitive
If you have any helpful information just send them to me (by skype or discord..). You could answer these questions in your mail:
- What do you mean by crash? (Neuz crashes and you got an error window? Neuz exits silently? A gameguard message appears?...)
- Next time just delete all the old log files in "Log" folder and send me the logs (zipped) when it crashes again.
FYI, next version (wait some weeks...) will have more features including a crash handler
cookie do you support private servers like syzygyflyff soon or later?
EDIT: file corrupted or manipulated, it doesnt work anymore
EDIT2: redownloaded and it runs, but like u said, its closing because its a pserver. still a nice release for all official players
The crashes have intensified (like 100 mobs and *crashes*) since the update yesterday on FlyFF EN. Hopefully the new version comes with a crash handler. If theres a way to send you the Logs, it would be great.