Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Windows 7 x64] Gameguard Bypass for CE

Discussion on [Windows 7 x64] Gameguard Bypass for CE within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 10/22/2020, 16:56   #46

elite*gold: 2
Another option would be a selfmade driver. Even tho GG is ring3, we dont rly need to go ring0 ro achieve that, it just makes it being an easy solution without much reversing of GG.
Old 10/22/2020, 22:04   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Feelz I View Post
the kernel driver is only for w7 x64. u can try it with titanhide but i didnt give support for it.
There is even a better and powerful free tool called Windows Kernel Driver and it works with 32/64 versions from windows Xp to win10:

But even after I hided CE, it still get's detected by gg so maybe you need to understand how CE gets detected (maybe a noob window search, a registry search...)

By the way, WKE is detected by antivir but it is false positive as it is using a fake sign certificate which gets detected by most antivir.
Old 10/26/2020, 02:38   #48

In the past this was the only method that has worked for me and im scared to install a windows 7 version on top of my windows 10. I feel like this is going to break my computer lolz

I have tried editing cheat engine window title, button, process name and rename some buttons to something else but it still got detected.
Old 10/26/2020, 12:52   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllfather View Post
In the past this was the only method that has worked for me and im scared to install a windows 7 version on top of my windows 10. I feel like this is going to break my computer lolz

I have tried editing cheat engine window title, button, process name and rename some buttons to something else but it still got detected.
Just use a Virutal Machine. This is easy to install and to configure.
If you have Windows 10 Pro - Use Hyper-V.
Old 12/09/2020, 02:54   #50

elite*gold: 117
The Black Market: 102/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
There is even a better and powerful free tool called Windows Kernel Driver and it works with 32/64 versions from windows Xp to win10:

But even after I hided CE, it still get's detected by gg so maybe you need to understand how CE gets detected (maybe a noob window search, a registry search...)

By the way, WKE is detected by antivir but it is false positive as it is using a fake sign certificate which gets detected by most antivir.

did u disable the patchguard from w10 before?
Old 12/15/2021, 13:20   #51

everything's fine.
1. PatchGuard disabled (even windows10 (also 17134+))
2. Hidecon -ph /* (PID) CheatEngine (v7.3) */
3. Starting play2bit-deFlyff in Virtualbox without Sound actived ( Warning MSG before GG can start, for (me) more time analysing PID+Attach Neuz.exe )
4. Detecting.

Same Method on patched x64 Windows-10 (also 17134+with UPGDSED)
4. Detected.

Next try: TitanHide (Both x64 Windows-7001 and Windows-10)
1. Until step warning ''no Sound'' so, I have enough time to explore the PID of Neuz and Attach with CE / x64dbg

2. Hiding after Attach via GUI
( 2.5 hiding PID with Hidecon )
3. Detected.

i think there is a system of instant closing after Attach with Debugger
maybe i am using wrong version of CE / 64dbg?
maybe i should attach GameMon.des to hide?

Also i would talk about the code of changing the interface of CE..just as repack.
Here's the code: