Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trance music 4 flyff

Discussion on trance music 4 flyff within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking trance music 4 flyff

Hi e*pvp community,i'm introducing a set of flyff trance musics.
Please realize that this is a work in progress so be patient for second versions bug fixes and other problems and updates.
How to use
-First go to your flyff folder and make a backup of the folder entitled "music".
-Then place my folder on your flyff folder (you might have to change the name to music)
-now put the launcher(the.bat file that will start your neuz.exe directly) that is along with the musics in the rar file on the main flyff folder (the one where you can find neuz.exe and neuz.ini)and run it

Now let the trance vibrations tune in with your body.

DL link
DL link for launcher

I will edit this for more musics (other music types since i see u guys dont like trance) , bug fixes and stuff soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2009, 10:30   #2

Question german pls

pls translate in german
Old 11/20/2009, 19:57   #3

will do....some day USE GOOOGLE
Old 11/21/2009, 23:41   #4

thx