Discussion on Range Hack without Resource Editing [Video-TuT] within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.
As a dev you can just check the distance of the attacker from the defender and if the range is not proper return, meaning even if you change your range it will have no effect.
As a dev you can just check the distance of the attacker from the defender and if the range is not proper return, meaning even if you change your range it will have no effect.
But theres already a new way to range hack.
By changing the Skill into another one.
For example chaning Asal to HoP, the Icon and the Motion is still the same but the Skill Name is Penya Strike and the Range is the same as HoP.
So that means, the range of the skill hasent been changed, it always the same as the server sided range (depending on each skill).
You had a good idea about fixing it and that would logically fix it yes, but it dosent fix the whole rang exploits.
But theres already a new way to range hack.
By changing the Skill into another one.
For example chaning Asal to HoP, the Icon and the Motion is still the same but the Skill Name is Penya Strike and the Range is the same as HoP.
So that means, the range of the skill hasent been changed, it always the same as the server sided range (depending on each skill).
You had a good idea about fixing it and that would logically fix it yes, but it dosent fix the whole rang exploits.
But theres already a new way to range hack.
By changing the Skill into another one.
For example chaning Asal to HoP, the Icon and the Motion is still the same but the Skill Name is Penya Strike and the Range is the same as HoP.
So that means, the range of the skill hasent been changed, it always the same as the server sided range (depending on each skill).
You had a good idea about fixing it and that would logically fix it yes, but it dosent fix the whole rang exploits.
Actually it does fix all range exploits because I'm not checking the range of the skill and if your just changing the skill id now I just have to add a check to make sure the correct skill is used
Actually it does fix all range exploits because I'm not checking the range of the skill and if your just changing the skill id now I just have to add a check to make sure the correct skill is used
Yea just for Pservers.
But u can easily just modify the resource on the official flyff to range.
Tutorials can be found on epvpers.
hello friend teach me change in official server, flyff gold , I have the Flyff Res editor , I edit the data base , but does nothing to the game , it is just as if not done anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodIsHereBrah'
Yea just for Pservers.
But u can easily just modify the resource on the official flyff to range.
Tutorials can be found on epvpers.
hello friend teach me change in official server, flyff gold , I have the Flyff Res editor , I edit the data base , but does nothing to the game , it is just as if not done anything
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal) 06/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies My channel
I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally.
I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos.
Not only that, I am also selling editing packages:
Package 1: (45 Egold/...
[Video TuT] S4 Range Hack 08/07/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies Weapon Range Hack
Search Typ:Exact Value
Value Type:Float
Values you have to search:
CS,PS,BAT,SR - 3000 This works!If you hit an enemy he will fly over the entire map
It seems that this also work with the Rail Gun.
MindShock - 1700 (Work)
[ASK] editing range 04/16/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies someone mentioned earlier in another thread that they could edit there range to 150. ive tried to edit my force ranges, useing CE by haveing my armor set off, and looking for increasing values while i add each piece, i found one address, but when i froze it once i added a grand weapon, there was no change.
anyone know how to do this.