Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Reupload]Tomīs Infiltration Hack

Discussion on [Reupload]Tomīs Infiltration Hack within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 04/07/2018, 20:20   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
I forgot about the main afcts bout Infiltration, but i guess it'll work similar to other kind of Hacks:

Bypassing Antihacks is usually no big deal using Dissasembly, specially on P-Servers they usually have none, or non.relevant antihacks running.

As example, Ahnlab can be easily fixed/bypassed by changing 2 Jumps.
Then for Itak, you can manipulate the whole Antihack as it's C# which you can decompile without problems. Just make sure the Server sided checks, as tickrate for example (i think ) will require to stay active in order to keep the connection up.

About the Filtering of packets:

Sending packet's through infiltration, or any other software, will always sucess. The only thing to happen is, that the Packet's will be rejected, which aswell only happens, if the Encryption is wrong, or the Packet itself is wrong.

So aslong as you got the correct encryption of packet's running, you can feely send/recieve as you wish.

Asking for a tutorial about this would btw get you on result's as mainly no one is willing to share their knownledge about it for free.

Cheers
True, and "infiltration" features like create item are fixed since years in the server code (just a reminder to @)
Other client side hacks still work anyway (teleport, speed,...)
Ahnlab hackshield is a joke
itak is a prank
Lol to all these pinoy servers running hackshield/itak, it is better to have a robust server without fail anti-cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2018, 06:33   #92

elite*gold: 2
Yup exactly. And honestly teleport, speed, and any other player-modifications can be fixed by a few server edits aswell, while only slightly increasing lags..

And Lol @ 'prank' fits it the best i guess. I never found anything blocked by it lol CE is freely usable, olly is aswell, and honestly, what else does one need more? xD

But one thing about Inflitrations features as createitem, I'm not sure that they're fixed on any server, but we can sum it, it's not possible on most, if not all, and on those you find, where you magically can use it still, its simply not worth since either 0 players or on, or under 20. :P
Old 04/08/2018, 09:35   #93

yes ur right some fuction of infiltration works.. like teleport and range attack.. the first time i use the infiltration in forge flyff the gm modes aew still working like onekill,undying and invisble but when they update when i go online with infiltration being inhected i go disconnected from the World.. Am i thinking if its on the Server Side Block or its on the toms antihack.. And btw i read some of toms post and he mention that there is a backdoor of that version 6.8.3 a packet must be sent in order to take down the toms antihack free version
Old 04/11/2018, 21:02   #94

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
For anyone that is interested in the Infiltration Source :

Old 09/04/2018, 18:37   #95

is blocked in the 99% on the servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2018, 09:39   #96

please talk english
Old 09/17/2018, 04:31   #97

what is the first step to do on how to use these hack sir??
Old 04/18/2020, 04:55   #98

I think it's removed again, can someone make a new download link?
Old 04/18/2020, 10:30   #99

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Firen69 View Post
I think it's removed again, can someone make a new download link?
Source and Bins i guess, havent bothered myself to check it all over.

Cheers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/20/2020, 21:54   #100

please talk english for the love of ***
Old 05/21/2020, 10:25   #101

do you know any hack in playpark flyff? maybe a perin hack.

Thanks.