This was originally made by: xFaiL0r, Kayo and Devil589.
Last update thread:
Windows Vista / Windows 7: Run as Administrator!!
Quote:
I have made the delays between clicks etc a bit better, i sometimes had the problem that the bot switched my items with the awake scrolls, or that it equipped my item, or mis click when trying to cancel awake...
This bot was remade on an x86 (32bit) PC, so it should work for32 bit systems... not sure for 64 bit systems, if not working try the following:
Start as Administrator (Windows Vista/7)
Leave a message here, so i can try to help you...
If still not working, ill make another one on a 64 bit system, and post it here again.
I found that the auto awakener used a lot of my CPU due to the script not having an extra sleep function in it. I don't know if other people had the same problem, my computer is horrible when it comes to CPU usage.
I've changed INSERT and the DELETE hotkey to NUMPAD 1 and NUMPAD 2.
The Sleep (500) is what I added in at the end which pauses the function instead of repeating over and over for the CPU usage to be ramped up.
DOWNLOAD LINK:
VIRUS TOTAL SCAN:
VIRUS CHIEF SCAN: Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found VirusBuster: Nothing found
I'll upload the download link right now, I have actually edited the script and have a different position on my monitor then what was the original. I'll edit it, and get a download link.
Is the awakening/reverting process instant? Or do I still wait for them?
It is instant depending on what server you play on. If you play on Eclipse flyff for example, you would have to wait for the awakening to be done. The amount of time that it takes to awake / revert is not long at all, so you generally wouldn't have to wait if the server has instant awakes.
can you make a script to make the key "-" and =" cause im on a laptop and i cant seem to possibly get it to work.. and does it double click? or rather.. how do i edit the script myself.
[Source TUT]Speed Awake Fix SS 01/27/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 15 Replies Mir ist gerade da lwl da hab ich mir kurz überlegt wie man speed awaken (per ce oder sonstigen speedhack) fixxen könnte.
ist total simpel und basiert uaf penya buy bug -fixx
DPSrvr.cpp
BOOL CDPSrvr::DoUseItemTarget_GenRandomOption(
CUser* pUser, CItemElem* pTarget, int nKind,
int nOk, int nMismatchKind, int nHasOption,
const char* szOperation, const char* szReceive )
Awake bot? 01/22/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies Hi, wollte fragen obs nen Awakebot gibt der funzt atm. , da ich nichts gefunden hab was funzt.
Jeder hilfreiche Beitrag kriegt n thanks.