can someone close this thread? noobs dont try to read from the 1st post before posting.. they spam all along.. LoL..
one BIG question.. can this hack bypass ITAK security?
Sorry if i posted again, I saw the 1st post with the tips. But it didnt' work for me so i posted my 'Case'. And hoping for help. Questioning isn't noob right?
Sorry if i posted again, I saw the 1st post with the tips. But it didnt' work for me so i posted my 'Case'. And hoping for help. Questioning isn't noob right?
but before asking questions you can look on the whole thread to know if theres a same question that your asking too..
can someone close this thread? noobs dont try to read from the 1st post before posting.. they spam all along.. LoL..
one BIG question.. can this hack bypass ITAK security?
This can bypass those who don't have Itak's latest antihack. And instead of Itak, Im sure they will be using Toms Antihack. Itak is just selling it for 300$, that's too much. Most of the servers already are using Toms.
Edit : To those who have that DLL injection problem, just use Winject.
dont you know that Tom is updating the Tom's Antihack to contradict this hack? and now this hack will not work.. for newbies dont bother yourself to make this work on every pserver.. your effort will be useless..
I spend time for making this hack work lol,
My problem is when i start the "Injector.bat" I know the dots come, then i start my flyff. When i start my flyff the Injector.bat Console closes because of this.. This shows in the console when i open my flyff..
OpenProcess () failed 5
DLL Injection failed
I already tried your tip, to execute as admin. Im already using an admin account. But still wont work. I changed Neuz.exe to NeuzUnique.exe because my client is using this. But still, not working. Im kindly expecting for help. Thanks.
hello er I too have the same problem please help me I will begs
[Eure Meinung] Tom's Infiltration 07/04/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 21 Replies Guten Tag liebe Community,
Habe mir mal gedacht eine kleine Diskussion zu starten.
Es geht um Tom's (ultra;D)-Hack, er nennt ihn Infiltration.
Dieser wird nun morgen (18.05.) released.
Damit kann man alles eigentlich machen.
Kunden von Tom kriegen eine neue AH Version mit dem Fix dafür
inkl. Auto-Ban falls sie es versuchen.
Infiltration Quests 04/26/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies So i've got this two Infiltrations Quests from Morheim
how do i get to Elysea to complete them ?
I heard of certain rifts and that those quests are basically Force (Raid) quests
Anymore Information on this / howto ?
Or does one not simply walk into Mor.. Elysea ?