Please tell me how to use this hack??
I've got the file datasub2.res i put it in the flyff folder, I got taytra axes... but i don't really know how does this cheat work....
Especially that i don't understand german
würdest du dein hirn mal nutzen und nich sofort auf die letzte seite klicken sondern paar seiten durchblättern würdest du wissen das es schon mehrere tut´s davon giebt
It's more polite when somebody asks you a question with a language, to answer him using the same language!!
I don't understand what the **** are you talking !!
All what i want is a little tutorial explaining how to benefit from the bug (and i want it in english) cuz i saw there were som tuturials but in germal and i didn't understand anything!
BattleField 2 HAWK B1000 v1.0 Hack 04/03/2011 - Battlefield - 3 Replies ^HAWK+B1000^ - Cheat for Battlefield 2 version 1.0 .
----------------------Foreword------------------- -----------------
^HAWK+B1000^ is a public cheat , public cheats are
always "Use at your own risk" condition.
There are no guarantees as to what this
software can do to your system or
Gaming account .
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
[RELEASE]GOLD HACK, EXP HACK, STAT HACK, LEVEL HACK 02/10/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies by Poly:
that's jsut visually and you could do the same with CheatEngine
Well, I'm amahones...
Chaosophia is my orriginal nickname.
DISSECTION HACK is my first cheat program, That is a basic cheat engine based Hack Tool. I made it just because thanking to lilprohacker for "Shaiya Awesome Bot"
Here Some Pics...