Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Florensia
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Sorien's Florensia Hacks

Discussion on [Release] Sorien's Florensia Hacks within the Florensia forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/02/2010, 00:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post
hm also was mich dabei interessieren würde ... wie will er mit dem dupe hack die exp bekommen? ich mein ... soweit ich weiss gibts kein item dass einem exp gibt?
Der dupe Hack funzt super soweit ich das mitbekommen hab ^^
man muss aber die Ehsvc.dll Threads killen (also hackshield ausmachen) weil man sonst nachn paar min gekickt wird (Found hacking Trial)

//Edit:
Der GM Chat scheint auch zu funktionieren
Multiclient funktioniert aber nicht ...

//Edit2:
Wenn man comsumables Duped (die danach ja unendlich vorhanden sind) kann man sie aber auch nicht mehr löschen, also ausm inv entfernen ...
I don't get kicked, and neither should you. o_O

I'll mess with it later to see if I can reproduce it.. Also, please speak english if ya can. :x
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2010, 00:21   #17

umm okay no problem xD
now that the creator of this hack is here maybe you can tell me/us how you did the exp thingy ^^ The GM chat seems to work only on the isle you are on atm, not server wide. Crystal and Dupe Hack are working properly. Dunno about the Anchor hack but if i should start playing Florensia again i will use my own "Anchor teleport" instead cuz choosing the isle outside of the game is taking too long xD

//Edit:
okay ... wierd Oo
I get kicked even with hackshield killed but this time without "Found Hacking Trial" Message
Im using WinXP Pro SP2 (32 bit version not that crappy 64bit thing) and im starting Florensia with the latest Update via Batch file containing the following:

Code:
start /b FlorensiaEN.bin eutest GERMAN
sleep 2
start /b ehsvc_killer.exe
The ehsvc_killer.exe is made by Walter Sobchak killing the Hackshield Threads..
I think thats all thats relevant .. besides the Multiclient isnt working.. but maybe i do it wrong?
Im STarting florensia normally with my batch and then start it again with your hack by clicking File->Open new Client
Old 06/02/2010, 00:28   #18

The GM chat thing is finicky, it actually sends to multiple maps.. I just know how it picks those maps.

Like if you're in Rox, it'll send to Rox, Droes, and a few other places.

And like I said, I never get DCed or any errors like that. You shouldnt even need to kill the HS threads with my program. ;p
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2010, 00:40   #19

okay oO Rox and Droes ... nah nvm that GM chat is useless if you want to play that account youre hacking with xD but even when i start the game only with your tool i get disconnected after approx. 5-10 minutes ... what windows are you using?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2010, 00:44   #20

Windows 7 64bit. heh
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2010, 00:53   #21

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 4,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post
hm also was mich dabei interessieren würde ... wie will er mit dem dupe hack die exp bekommen? ich mein ... soweit ich weiss gibts kein item dass einem exp gibt?
Exp Fische gibts z.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colle2 View Post
Ich denke er wird ne Lücke ins den Server von Netts integriert haben
Das ist nicht möglich o_O
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2010, 00:58   #22

ähm ja is mir auch schon eingefallen das mit den fischen .... hab lange kein flo mehr angehabt, hatte die news nur überflogen xD
Old 06/02/2010, 01:00   #23

aber die fische bringen nicht die exp was auf dem video zu sehen ist
Old 06/02/2010, 01:28   #24

The hack is working fine for me. All duping and GM chatting works prefect. I also not beeing disconected. But, how is that thing with exp hack? I'm not beeing able to exp my character. bug? hidden function?

if I use a duped exp fish (about 1000 times) I can raise the exp, but everyone can see an animation over my head, and it doesn't raise like in the video... could someone explain that?

Another thing... this guy is releasing a good hack for flo (finally), and no one is going to say thank you? Only bugs and ****?

Nice work Sorien and Thank you

Greetz
Old 06/02/2010, 01:42   #25

aah yeah sry i thought i had already clicked the thanks button xD
but bug report is almost more important than a thanks ^^
Old 06/02/2010, 01:46   #26

I guess I'll explain how to do it, but it's probably gonna get fixed fast.

Capture the packet of you using a DUPED fish, preferably the 8000exp one.
Get someone in your party to stand next to you, and just send the use fish packet until you get like 20 levels (1-20 works best), then have the person in your party run away from you.

That'll spike your exp by a lot. ;p
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2010, 01:53   #27

sounds wierd but im lvl 47 now in under a minute from lvl 1 with a 5k fish just by letting the duped fish packet send over and over again xD the party thing you mentioned didnt work for me ^^
maybe you should also note, that if you relog the duped, infinite items will be normal again ... my fish is gone xD
Old 06/02/2010, 02:01   #28

The fish exploit does work, we're able to replicate it every time. As for the relogging, nonstackable duped items will turn somewhat real. Some you can't trade even if they appear real, some (like the fish) do turn real and can be traded. If you can't figure out the fish exploit just capture the fish packet and keep sending it, you'll be level 99 in no time. But you should probably be wary that the GMs do know about it, a huge spike in levels and you'll more than likely be caught.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2010, 02:13   #29

Hi =)

The concept is really awesome but I'm getting the same error as okookocz (mine shows CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll though) so I guess everything is fine with the Framework.

Any ideas?
But gratz Sorien anyway ^^
Old 06/02/2010, 02:14   #30

*** right ... more than 3 levels in low levels or more than 1 level in high levels a day will be banned right away xD and above the 90's you shouldnt get more than 1 lvl every 3 days or sth like that xD

//Edit:
just a suggestion but how about letting us choose the language of the client when starting it with your tool? ^^
oh and btw using exp pots like 100% works together with the fishes
Closed Thread