Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Florensia
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multi Client problem

Discussion on Multi Client problem within the Florensia forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multi Client problem

Hello, read the entire section could not find how to make MultiClient.To description that is not appropriate. He is 5 months already.
Old 09/22/2009, 20:53   #2

who the heck is 5 months old? your son?
What is with the multiclient and what is wrong with descriptions? Why arent they enough for you?
multiclient-ability is easy made by changing only 2 bytes... learn please HOW to do it by yourself
and..learn english please, do NOT use google/babblefish, the translate you present here is just ridiculous!

Or are you that sort of users who just leech and use w/o thinking about and knowing what they are doing? It just looks for me this way..

one tip: search for CreateMutexA operands.. there is a "test" followed by a condinional JNZ jump.. at offset 006BA169 good luck (If you know what to do with this piece of information, you will have a multiclient in ~30 seconds) (the offset info is already a direct hint!)

you can thank me for the offset info or hate me because I dont give more info or a ready-to-use client. You have to be ready to do a little bit of work if you want to do evil things
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2009, 06:20   #3

nice ^^
even tho i have another way of getting florensia to work with multiclient ^^
Old 09/23/2009, 07:22   #4

I apologise for my English. Let's walk on points. 1 has downloaded OllyDg 2 Has opened Florensia.bin 3 Has found 006BA169 4 That with it to make I will not understand.
Earlier I used 010hexedit for game RFOnline all it was clear.
This program for me new. And I badly know English.
Help me please.
Old 09/23/2009, 08:35   #5

Has changed value JNZ on JMP all perfectly works. Thanks big for the help
WHEN the second character into game I come the first window takes off. What with it to do?
Old 09/23/2009, 08:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORROR541 View Post
Has changed value JNZ on JMP all perfectly works. Thanks big for the help
jup thats all the magic xD
Old 09/23/2009, 09:13   #7

It is necessary to come into 2 windows through a proxy a server or disable HShield ?
Old 09/23/2009, 10:20   #8

after disabling hackshield you can log into as much accounts, as your computer can handle ^^