Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Florensia
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hs-Fighters

Discussion on Hs-Fighters within the Florensia forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hs-Fighters

Ok anyone that wants to or should i say can help bypassing hack shield? We are a group dedicated to bypassing hack shield.If anyone has experience plz pm me what languages you can program in and what type of hacking you can do.
Please and thank you
-Hs Fighters
Old 06/30/2009, 06:38   #2

wtf lol?
Click nowhere if u wann see what we can do xD

/edit(Cholik): advertisment not allowed
Old 06/30/2009, 15:58   #3

Well then could you aid us in the mabinogi sections with bots and bypasses please?
Old 06/30/2009, 18:14   #4

hm i dont think so. cuz we spend all our free time we have in florensia atm. when our bot is finished then we can do other stuff... sry
Old 06/30/2009, 19:00   #5

first what is mabinogi Oo never heard of it
second .. maybe we will expand when our bot is out

greetz
Old 07/01/2009, 12:12   #6

I request a close.

If Cloud needs help hacking, he shouldn't post in other Sections, he should PM individuals.
Old 07/01/2009, 16:45   #7

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 4,992
#closed
Closed Thread