Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > The Finals
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam The Finals Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam The Finals Cheat Providers within the The Finals forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/26/2024, 23:51   #136

elite*gold: 27650

The Finals Cheat Update!

Hey EPVP Users!,

We're thrilled to announce that our The Finals Cheat is now fully up-to-date, safe to use and ready to roll!

Thank you for your continued support! Let's make the most out of this update.
If you need assistance, remember, we're just a ticket away!

Exclusive Advantages with The Finals Cheat!

We are the only provider that ensures seamless controller usage, we stand out by making your gaming experience smooth and painless. But that's not all we offer! Dive into the world of The Finals Cheat where amazing rage features, automation, and unparalleled smooth options set us leagues apart from the rest.

Our commitment to innovation means we're constantly evolving—bringing you a service that others can only dream of. And now, we're stronger than ever with our enhanced security measures. Rest assured, with us, you're getting the best of both worlds: top-tier features without compromising on safety.

Experience the difference with The Finals Cheat. We’re not just a provider; we’re a revolution in gaming. Join us and elevate your game to levels unimagined.

Don't settle for less. With The Finals Cheat, you're not just playing; you're playing with power.

Old 03/02/2024, 17:19   #137

elite*gold: 16
Hey, possible to queue with one of you guys? Need a fast „boost“ in the next days for diamond Lack of time but the season ends soon��
Old 03/13/2024, 10:38   #138

elite*gold: 0
Why proofcore not here?
Old 03/13/2024, 22:13   #139

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotgunSally66 View Post
Why proofcore not here?
Proofcore stopped selling the cheat.
Old 03/14/2024, 23:32   #140

Im stuck between getting Chod or Milky. I've never used Milky before but I've been seeing a handful of negative things about them (mainly about them being detected), their features look nice though. On the other hand I've used Chod for battlebit (that was a disaster) and DBD. I've used SC for a month legit to semi legit and haven't been banned however after reading all the pages and seeing several people talking about being banned Im a bit hesitant to repurchase. I want to be able to make full use of my sub without worrying about being detected, any thoughts?
Old 03/15/2024, 08:20   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozaye View Post
Im stuck between getting Chod or Milky. I've never used Milky before but I've been seeing a handful of negative things about them (mainly about them being detected), their features look nice though. On the other hand I've used Chod for battlebit (that was a disaster) and DBD. I've used SC for a month legit to semi legit and haven't been banned however after reading all the pages and seeing several people talking about being banned Im a bit hesitant to repurchase. I want to be able to make full use of my sub without worrying about being detected, any thoughts?
A detection can always happen. We cant forecast a banwave. Personally, I would go with MilkyWay.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2024, 09:40   #142

hey is ngr hook to fortnite is good choice?
Old 03/16/2024, 15:52   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejvld View Post
hey is ngr hook to fortnite is good choice?
This section is for The Finals. For Fortnite go to: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fortnite
Old 03/18/2024, 19:02   #144

Yall ruined, The finals for me xD. This is my legit game, can't you all back to cheating in CS =P
Old 03/19/2024, 00:14   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojjjj View Post
Yall ruined, The finals for me xD. This is my legit game, can't you all back to cheating in CS =P
Womp womp
take the L
Old 03/19/2024, 15:00   #146

Quote:
Wrong forum
Old 03/24/2024, 13:00   #147

Did the AC update have any impact? Except on fps xD
Old 03/29/2024, 13:00   #148

systemcheats is definitely detected, check their forum and see the massive amounts of reports yourself, after 60-120min you get banned, even if you turn all the functions off and leave just the watermark from the menu. they claim their staff is fine and ask us to go into teamspeak and talk to the support but there is none.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2024, 14:41   #149

If they move support to a different platform it is dodgy, companies do that to break the ''chain''. Keep you away from their other customers etc. I would call your bank, report that you have had a software issue with a digital product you have purchased and that they keep changing support platforms etc. It's enough to flag a visa fraud check and give you your money back for at least 50 days. 90% chance you'll get your money back and they'll receive a fine from Visa. I have done this myself a few times. It messes with those lying devs. Just make sure that you explain to the bank that the product is not fit for purpose, does not work and is completely unusable and that you are now being misled by support staff who have changed platforms on you multiple times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2024, 16:20   #150

Quote:
If they move support to a different platform it is dodgy, companies do that to break the ''chain''. Keep you away from their other customers etc. I would call your bank, report that you have had a software issue with a digital product you have purchased and that they keep changing support platforms etc. It's enough to flag a visa fraud check and give you your money back for at least 50 days. 90% chance you'll get your money back and they'll receive a fine from Visa. I have done this myself a few times. It messes with those lying devs. Just make sure that you explain to the bank that the product is not fit for purpose, does not work and is completely unusable and that you are now being misled by support staff who have changed platforms on you multiple times.
Thank you!!!!

Tags
cheat, cheats, hack, hacks, the finals