COMPLETE ALBUM WITH PROOF OF SCAM AND NON-DELIVERY / RESPONSE:
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER. I purchased a key on December 24th, and it is the 28th now and I've not received anything and the seller is refusing to communicate outside of giving a one sentence excuses trying to delay things.
CrazyCapa is a scammer and advertises instant delivery but nothing gets delivered after purchasing from his shop. I opened a ticket on his Discord and was subsequently ignored even while he was confirmed to be online and he had acknowledged my DM. He ignored me of course, after I mentioned why I was contacting him.
I contacted him on Telegram after, and he replied because he didn't know I was a customer, and then when I mentioned to him about my issue of not getting what I paid for and that I had messaged him already many times on Discord, he saw the message and ignored me for the most part. The only response I got from him was him saying
"We ran out of stock on keys, they'll be re-stocked later", this
"restock" never happened so I asked for a refund and he said he would but then ghosted me.
For any moderators that may potentially review this, before deleting my post please go to the Imgur album to review my evidence, it's clear he has no intentions of cooperating.
He is still active on Telegram and Discord, logs in daily, etc. and moderators will see that he has
JUST recently bumped this post again today to hopefully get more victims to his scam, so this is a case of intentional evasion and fraudulent intentions.
Being such a scumbag to scam during the holidays, is just plain disgusting and CrazyCapa should be punished.