Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed Hack ;)

Discussion on Speed Hack ;) within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speed Hack ;)

Hello everyone. Since i tried this beta i found that there is no other means of transportation except walking if you ran out of anima. (except that slow excuse of a boat of course)

So i made myself a working speedhack.

The thing that suprised me is that there are no rollbacks whatsoever. The only thing that limits your speed is your cpu power. And no it is not only client sided as many would say, it is a perfect working speedhack solution.

It just tells your client and the server what distance you cover in the direction you face. so even if you stop it just goes head on.

How you use it:
Start the game, get inside,start the trainer. Run trainer as admin if you have UAC on.
i made some hotkeys. you want to use one, push it(go fast) then push it again if you want to stop. Don't push'em all together you have to turn each one of them off first.

I made this in 30 minutes or so including the trainner so i didn't have time to test it.

Normaly they wouldn't be able to detect you in high speeds due to lag of players. Didn't test it though so if you use this one do it at your own risk.

Please feel free to post bugs if found. Once again, i made this for my convenience and for beta only.

****This was made from a clean install of cheat engine, downloaded from the official site. As it is stated in the official site of cheat engine some antivirus programs detect CE as a virus/worm or whatever. It's all in the official site of CE go check it.
Last time i uploaded a trainer i made they flamed me, got an infriction etc. The trainer is clean, made it like 10mins ago (the time i'm writing this) and if i get flamed again for this, it will be the last time i'm uploading something

Take care and have fun.
From a gamer to gamers

*edit* tested it and it is working like a charm
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2010, 20:04   #2

*Edited*
Since beta is over, i removed the trainer. If i join the release of the game i might post a new one.

take care all
Old 09/18/2010, 14:25   #3

i tried it today and its not working, followed the exact description.
Old 09/19/2010, 10:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankchinaski View Post
i tried it today and its not working, followed the exact description.
ah that's weird, it is working perfect for me. every time i use it. Didn't test it on another machine though. i use windows 7, and have UAC turned off. Even with uac on if you run as admin it should be ok.
Old 09/24/2010, 11:55   #5

any change fixing it for the final release?
Old 10/05/2010, 17:14   #6

Hellos, i haven't joined the release yet and i don't know if i will because of some ...work problems If i do i will post an update for this.

I wouldn't recommend using stuff like speed hacks though in this release 'cause if i recall right square enix had some personel gifting bans in previous games. Bad history.I saw in a forum that one guy got a temp ban for using a normal speed buff.they were a bit edgy that period. Anyway point is that if they want and know what they are looking for, you will get banned.
Old 10/06/2010, 19:01   #7

if you don't find any speedhack in web and you don't want to pay for a speedhack, just use a new version of CheatEngine (5.5 or higher).
there is a speedhack included

sry for my bad english
Old 10/07/2010, 22:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahe4 View Post
if you don't find any speedhack in web and you don't want to pay for a speedhack, just use a new version of CheatEngine (5.5 or higher).
there is a speedhack included

sry for my bad english
Thanks,

Do you think they can see that when youre inject a dll?
Old 10/08/2010, 18:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by johadroo View Post
Thanks,

Do you think they can see that when youre inject a dll?
i use the speedhack for weeks now...

i don't think that they see anything, yet xD
Old 10/15/2010, 08:48   #10

Confirmed. CE's speed does work. might even be able to make some teleport hacks.
Old 10/31/2010, 05:08   #11

IDK I would be my belief that they will actually see that the .dll is being injected. Its not hard for them to scan for changes that manipulate the game via .dll or memloc. Will that stop me from using it. No. lol

NOOOBS Sayin "Don't Hack, You'll Get Banned" "Don't Bot, You'll Lose Your Account." No botter, hacker, gil, gold or any other currency trader has ever asked themselves "Why did I lose my account" after they have been using 3rd party programs to cheat. . . . Everyone has the option to play clean. . . . and the nice thing imo is Everyone has the option to play the way they want, because of sites like this!