Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] FFXIV GIL

Discussion on [Question] FFXIV GIL within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] FFXIV GIL

Dear Epvps,

I've been playing FFXIV for over a year now, and I would like to know
if purchasing GIL is highly detectable / easily bannable?
As from an experience, Gw2 had that system going and buying gold was getting harder by time.

Thanks in advance ~
Old 11/19/2022, 14:17   #2

joined just to say I tried for the first time very recently, trading is done in person and can't be done with more than 1mil per trade (eg I bought 30, later 70, has to be done 1mil at a time) and it was all accounted for.

I never received any warning or punishment. Maybe other methods are detectable, or maybe there's just no reliable way to prove it was a transaction easily. In my case it was as simple as standing in a hub and waiting to be invited to a party.

pretty sure rmt is popular here, though I can't think of much gil will do for you besides housing which is on a lottery system to begin with.
Old 11/19/2022, 20:14   #3

elite*gold: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Che View Post
joined just to say I tried for the first time very recently, trading is done in person and can't be done with more than 1mil per trade (eg I bought 30, later 70, has to be done 1mil at a time)
No it doesn't. You use mannequins for large volume trades. Especially people who sell content clears like savages and ultimates do that.
Old 12/01/2022, 00:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by St0rmr3v3ng3 View Post
No it doesn't.
you're saying I got scammed?
so if you dont have 300k for an apartment or a fc with rights for a mannequin, it might be the trade cagie for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FFXIV Power leveling 80-90 / FFXIV Boosting Service (PC/PS) / FFXIV Gil / Fast Delive
11/10/2021 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Why Buy FFXIV Powerleveling from MMOBoostings.com? In MMOBoostings.com, we provide the FFXIV Power Leveling at inexpensive price. In FFXIV Power Leveling, we only provide the service in handed work and 100% manually guarantee. In addition to this, we can start your service in 15 minutes after order placed with email notification. Don’t be puzzled in MMOBoostings.com, because we are the leading team in game real money trade field since 2006. If you need FFXIV Power Leveling, Opt for the...
[Selling] FFXIV Boosting Services / FFXIV Powerleveling / FFXIV Gil / Fast Delivery / 100% SAFE
05/08/2021 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Why Buy FFXIV Powerleveling from MMOBoostings.com? In MMOBoostings.com, we provide the FFXIV Power Leveling at inexpensive price. In FFXIV Power Leveling, we only provide the service in handed work and 100% manually guarantee. In addition to this, we can start your service in 15 minutes after order placed with email notification. Don’t be puzzled in MMOBoostings.com, because we are the leading team in game real money trade field since 2006. If you need FFXIV Power Leveling, Opt for the...
[Buying] Buying massive FFXIV gil for real money,trading cd keys and in-game gold for gil
04/05/2017 - Final Fantasy Trading - 336 Replies
Hi there, We are buying FFXIV gil on most servers (NA, EU or JP) for real money; Supported payment option : Paypal,Moneybookers(Skrill),Webmoney,Perfectmoney, Westernunion and Moneygram. We are trading all types of cd keys for your gil , including : Wow battlechest,WoD,Mop and 60 days prepaid game time Diablo 3 key,GW2 key,FFXIV Key,SWTOR and many more ...
[CHEAP FFXIV GIL]all realms,7x24 service,safe gil guaranteed
09/02/2013 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
1,Summary (1),price $17.04/M on all US region,EU region and JP region all realms order url:MMOGoldBay - buy ffxiv gil,cheap ffxiv gil discount code:GodIsAGirl (2)stock unlimit supply,any quantity from 0.5m-10M
Sell and Buy/ Final Fantasy XIV Gil/ FFXIV Gil-Cheap Fast Safe
08/12/2013 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
Welcome to buy Final Fantasy XIV Gil in my shop! The more you buy , the lower price you will get. We have full stock on all servers! Payment methods: Paypal and Western Union Please add me on skype skype: CAKELOVER2006 (contact this skype before buy , you will get 3% off on any amount order !) How to add me on skype? You must read and check carefully the image before add me on skype. http://i39.tinypic.com/24ystqp.png