Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Minion - best free addons

Discussion on FFXIV Minion - best free addons within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXIV Minion - best free addons

Hi guys, so new to this game and the bot - was wondering if there are any free addons that people use to a feel for the game/bot before buying addons.

I'm mainly looking for questing, class quests, combat.
Old 03/17/2021, 07:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
I honestly haven't used the free addons yet but I can confirm you that the purchased addons are insanely good and worth buying! I've almost all of them purchased

I suggest you post on Minion forums too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Ring of promise of devotion (10.00 ring) For a FFXIV minion bot key
10/14/2015 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
just like the tital says, if interested let me know. Excalibur server
ffxiv bot or ffxiv hacks?
07/26/2015 - Final Fantasy XIV - 40 Replies
is there any ffxiv bot around? I'm also interested in ffxiv hacks, something like mr. argus or mr. rabbit would be nice, please reply in this thread or contact me through pm. I'm also interested to help you people to develop a ffxiv bot or ffxiv hacks.
[Selling] Selling up to 48% cheaper mmominion keys. FFXIV minion great discount
03/02/2015 - Final Fantasy Trading - 38 Replies
Bygex is selling up to 48% cheaper mmominion keys. 48% for gw2 minionand 20% for ffxiv minion. You can read more about it here. Besides our ususal payments, we provide our suppliers a way to obtain cheap and fast mmominion.com cd-keys with a great discount up to 48%. Gw2 minion cd-keys and FFXIV arr minion cd-keys. The payment method for them will be your balance on bygex for suppliers. Or skrill for the rest with a smaller discount. The delivery of your cd-key will be within 30...
[Selling] GW2 Minion 1 minion key many diffrent IP adresses method
08/04/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, do you have problem with your IP address? Are you piss off when you use virtual machine? Wanna use 1 minion key with many diffrent ip adresses? I can solve your problem. Itís really good because you have possibility to use other IP in your gw, but for bot you can use one IP. Advantages: ∑ You donít need virtual machine ∑ If you have good proxy itís really easy ∑ We can help you in real time if you have problem with description - How many minion slots you have that...