Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Marketboard Bot, GCD/oGCD/cast time hacks, Movement Speed, Teleportation . . .

Discussion on Marketboard Bot, GCD/oGCD/cast time hacks, Movement Speed, Teleportation . . . within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Marketboard Bot, GCD/oGCD/cast time hacks, Movement Speed, Teleportation . . .

FFXIV Speeder:

Features:
—removes/adjusts the 500ms delay between abilities (abilities/spells/weapon skills can be used in instant succession IF they are off cooldown [i.e. you still can't spam GCDs back-to-back]),

—allows for instant mudras (adjustable),

—allows for instant materia melding,

—removes animation lock for abilities such as limit breaks and assassinate (not jumps unfortunately),

—removes movement effects from sleep, stun, bind, etc.,

—reduces cast times by an adjustable amount,

—reduces delay between gathering/fishing attempts,

—increases max camera distance and field of view,

—increases the target circle of mobs and players to allow for more distant casting/ability activation,

—overlays a radar of nearby mobs and objects (toggleable),

—locks character position to prevent knockbacks, draw-ins, confusions, terrors, etc. by holding down an assigned key,

—allows for the teleportation of one's character to anywhere in a zone, including to any of the six waymarks, under/over the zone, and to the cursor on the map, through the use of keybinds,

—locks a player's movement speed to any value with an auto-adjustment for buffs/debuffs and mounts,

—allows for target canceling under any circumstance, resulting in the duping of hidden gathering items (and possibly others as well),

—allows for automated macros with the help of ACT triggers,

—expedites/hacks certain crafting actions,

—reduces GCD by an assignable amount,

—queues macros as if they were regular abilities,

—sends retainers back out again while AFK,

—automatically adjusts prices on all retainers while AFK,

—automatically lists items from inventory while AFK,

—automatically purchases specified items while AFK,

—reminds players when durability of equipped gear drops below assignable amount,

—auto-sorts inventory,

—auto-repairs and auto-extracts materia,

—hacks the placement of furniture,

—displays overlay text for various triggers,

—freezes actual character position during jumps (DRG),

—places waymarks at exact xyz coordinates, even during battle,

—quickly fills out the party finder recruitment criteria,

—prevents right clicks from changing target,

—prevents sliding along ice (i.e. Shiva mechanic),

—shrinks & minimizes FFXIV to taskbar to lower GPU load,

—and more!

$5 for NA/EU/JP client; $10 for CN and KOR clients:

Feel free to reach out on Discord with questions. The link can be found on my Patreon page. Thank you!

Old 10/08/2020, 16:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
I do not recommend this noob, I bought a hack from him on BDO and I was banned after half 3 days of the game
Thanks
1 User

Tags
ffxiv, ffxiv bot, ffxiv hacks, ffxiv market bot

« Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 | Miqobot | The First FFXIV DX11 Bot »