Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] MiqoBot unlimited free-trial!

Discussion on [Tutorial] MiqoBot unlimited free-trial! within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial] MiqoBot unlimited free-trial!

In Agreement between the User "Miqobot" and me, im going to remove this Tutorial.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2016, 21:14   #2

Tried and can confirm it works.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 21:23   #3

For those who wants to know why, there is now a simple description why it works
Old 12/28/2016, 02:29   #4

elite*gold: 24
We didn't think that implementing a very simple Trial algorithm was a bad idea. All we wanted was to give our users a fast and simple way to access their 48 hours Trial mode.

But if our users decide otherwise, who are we to argue

A new Trial algorithm will be implemented.
Until then, all Trials are disabled.

---

Since you seem to be an expert in this area, would you like to suggest a better way to implement the Trial identification algorithm?
Old 12/28/2016, 12:23   #5

At first i think, AutoIT is not a good Language to use for a Paid Bot... Because its only Scripts that you "compile" there.
As long as it is in AutoIT there is NO difficulty to decompile it (and in fact, at first you have to look that you can hide your algorithm for decompiling, and then create a nice algorithm)

Of course i know that porting this Bot into another real OOP (Not AutoIT), is a thing that would take just too long at this point...
So thats a plot here.

I have some ideas for another Algorithm, but... even if you do a really really nice algorightm there, it is just a few clicks away from getting cracked.

So a Tip of me: Firste protect yourself from decompiling, and then think about the Algorithm.

If you need help (or not help, just questions in anyway) feel free to PM

EDIT://

Anyway, i really want to say that i appreciate your Bot!
Thats a nice piece of Tool you did there.
Old 12/28/2016, 13:51   #6

Most of Miqobot source code is written in C++, AutoIT is used only as GUI wrapper
We can easily port any part of Miqobot to another language. Or do you mean you've managed to decompile C++ parts as well?
What language would you suggest then?

The main point here is that we trust our users. We prioritize simplicity and comfort over security. And we would like to keep it that way.

That's why we are not afraid that somebody can bypass our security algorithms, for as long as it's kept private and discreet.
But this vulnerability was made public, and as a result our users are no longer capable of using any Trials at all. We are in the middle of preparing a huge pack of features for release, and we can not spare any extra development resources.

So yes, we want to ask you for help
Please implement a better algorithm in language of your choice, and we will gladly integrate it into Miqobot.
We are sure that our community will be grateful to you!
Old 12/28/2016, 19:39   #7

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqobot View Post
Please implement a better algorithm in language of your choice, and we will gladly integrate it into Miqobot.
Why not offer to pay him for it? Afterall, you're charging for your bot.
Old 12/28/2016, 19:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqobot View Post
Most of Miqobot source code is written in C++, AutoIT is used only as GUI wrapper
We can easily port any part of Miqobot to another language. Or do you mean you've managed to decompile C++ parts as well?
What language would you suggest then?

The main point here is that we trust our users. We prioritize simplicity and comfort over security. And we would like to keep it that way.

That's why we are not afraid that somebody can bypass our security algorithms, for as long as it's kept private and discreet.
But this vulnerability was made public, and as a result our users are no longer capable of using any Trials at all. We are in the middle of preparing a huge pack of features for release, and we can not spare any extra development resources.

So yes, we want to ask you for help
We are sure that our community will be grateful to you!

Sry, i didnt say that earlier.
I can give tips and my thought for an Algorithm, im not making one o.O
I have my own Projects sry.

I would do that in exchange for the BasePointer/Signatures you used in your Bot
Old 12/28/2016, 22:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolasZagan View Post
Why not offer to pay him for it? Afterall, you're charging for your bot.
Why not? We would even hire him if he indeed wants to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlumiChan View Post
I would do that in exchange for the BasePointer/Signatures you used in your Bot
If that was the reason behind this thread all along, all you had to do was to ask us directly
We are always willing to help our kindred developers, as we already did so numerous times in the past. There was no need to hurt the community.

But what's done is done. Let's hope it's for the better
We have sent you a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!