Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safest/Best Bot?

Discussion on Safest/Best Bot? within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safest/Best Bot?

I'm new to Final Fantasy XIV, and i could never get into the game because I think low level is very boring without dungeons and such. I was going to purchase/use a bot that would not risk ban of using for maybe a week at max. (or atleast the lowest chance of ban) Prefer to use it to do quests because that seems like it would be the safest thing rather than staying in one area for hours.

I've seen BasaBot, FFXIVMinion and Rebornbuddy
Old 03/13/2016, 20:52   #2

I would say Minion would be the best for grinding, but you have to pay for the questing packs after 15. Rebornbuddy has a questing ability, but it's not as good as Minion. Plus you can buy a lifetime membership and be done. I can't speak for Basabot.

There's also Miqotebot, but they're new and haven't implemented FATE grinding yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 14:28   #3

The chance of getting banned is pretty low as long as you use the bot for reasonable hours and not full at Chinese gold farmer levels. Square Enix kinda turns the blind eye to it.