Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Actor and Widget Screen coordinates

Discussion on Actor and Widget Screen coordinates within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Actor and Widget Screen coordinates

I am working on an overlay to display different things like distance to mobs next to the mob, and maybe circles around mobs and your self for quick distance measuring for your aoe spells ect... I have no problems getting all the information on actors like there ingame coordinates but I haven't had any luck with trying to convert that to a screen coordinate or if the screen coordinates are actually stored someplace. I was thinking there may be a formula involved but no idea where to start.

I'm also looking for info on getting the screen coordinates for UI widgets and if anyone knows the struct for UI Widgets. I can find specific widgets but I have no idea on the struct so I don't know what values are useful like screen position and visibility and which aren't or unknown.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
elite Widget - an useful widget for elitepvpers
08/06/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 181 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/vfDFqY7.png elite Widget Wolltest du schon immer mal alle wichtigen Informationen auf einem Blick auf deinem Desktop haben? Wie viele privaten Nachrichten du aktuell hast, Beiträge, etc.? Mit diesem Widget ist dies nun möglich! Mit dem elite Widget kannst du wichtige Informationen von dir auf deinem Desktop sehen, wie z.B. die Anzahl deiner Beiträge, die Summe an elitegold, etc., ohne ständig den Browser zu öffnen. Zudem kannst du über das Programm schnell eine private...
Searching voice actor!
12/10/2013 - Video Art - 1 Replies
Hello com! I am currently searching a voice actor for a little video I am working on. If you are interested in helping, read on: - you need a good micorphone (no background noise, clean audio quality) - your voice shouldn't be too high - your age doesn't matter, all I want is a clean understandable voice, which isn't too high and too dark - You will have to speak english, so make sure you can speak english :) PM me if you are interested and I will send you more details.