Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACME Crafting BOT

Discussion on ACME Crafting BOT within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/10/2017, 06:08   #1096

elite*gold: 0
Just got into work again, i will grab the logs when i get back in and send them over, the macro does sort but equipment is always in front regardless.

Edit: You have mail if you are still using it, for this specific retainer it was DRK and ROG Weapons are not sorted correctly in log it seems going to test with other retainers and items.

Edit 2: Sent you 2 mails, it seems all 3 newer jobs introduced after 2.0 have at minimum weapons floating to bottom of log instead of their actual location, likewise fishing tackle does the opposite and floats towards the top of the list causing i was unable to check if JSE also did this as i only have primary arms for these jobs.

Hope this is helpful, i have separate logs for each retainer that had issues pulling all the issues were listed above that i could find at this time if you need more let me know.
Old 05/10/2017, 13:31   #1097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujah View Post
Just got into work again, i will grab the logs when i get back in and send them over, the macro does sort but equipment is always in front regardless.

Edit: You have mail if you are still using it, for this specific retainer it was DRK and ROG Weapons are not sorted correctly in log it seems going to test with other retainers and items.

Edit 2: Sent you 2 mails, it seems all 3 newer jobs introduced after 2.0 have at minimum weapons floating to bottom of log instead of their actual location, likewise fishing tackle does the opposite and floats towards the top of the list causing i was unable to check if JSE also did this as i only have primary arms for these jobs.

Hope this is helpful, i have separate logs for each retainer that had issues pulling all the issues were listed above that i could find at this time if you need more let me know.
That actually makes a lot of sense, they added those item categories later, they probably move those so they are sorted in line with the other equipment.

I'm gonna take a look.

Edit:I think the best way to solve this would be to buy 1 of each item category and put it on a single retainer and running the macro.
Old 05/11/2017, 00:15   #1098

Hey Acme good to see you back and kicking.

I have experienced some problems with the new:

If the bot starts and the book is opened on one of the Special Recipes tabs it can't select the right tab, but there is some kind of input (I guess) because it can lock up. I need to manualy select the right levelrange tab for the bot to go and select the right item.

And then next: frequently the bot can't select the right item. It looks like it's off by a few digit(always below the right item). But if I click on the right item it will just go on fine.

There is also the event cancel when selecting the Synthesize button where the button is pressed to quickly and the craft starts and cancels instantly. Happens mostly when the game is out of focus (but not minimized) but then 2-3 times in a row. This worries me because it throws errors consistently and maybe Square will take a look.

Still it's awesome to have the bot work again because it crafts like a *** even if I have to babysit it now.
Old 05/11/2017, 00:52   #1099

do you have background/foreground fps set at very low?

I use 30 max fps but I dont throttle the fps when on background, that's my guess on whats going on with the hangups, no clue about special recipes, but leaving it an empty category will cause it to hang I'm pretty sure, I haven't gotten around that.
Old 05/13/2017, 13:16   #1100

Nice to see you back Acme!
Thanks for the bot by the way.

But I could use some help, i keep getting the bot hitting a 'not enough CP' when trying to craft, then hits the same key over and over, and seems to use basic synth, and not careful synth II. :/ Whats going wrong?!

It's spose to work out the best HQ synth rotation right? Yet it doesnt seem to do that for me :/

EDIT: And just tried to use Manipulation 3 times in a row?
Old 05/13/2017, 16:15   #1101

@ - Sounds like your hotkeys are not set up correctly. You especially need to be careful that the same abilities are on the same keys for every class.
Old 05/13/2017, 16:33   #1102

What I would recommend is setting up a single class, then using a macro to copy the hotbars over.

Set up culinary, then you can use this to copy.
Then redo your binds in the program itself so that it matches.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/13/2017, 19:38   #1103

Thanks guys, i will double check and try, but i'm fairly certain they are all fine.
I do have another question - do you HAVE to put in ALL the keybindings? or can you have some 'none'
Old 05/13/2017, 19:42   #1104

You can have them to None and it will disable them in the sim. Also, you can check the log files for misfired keys i think
Old 05/14/2017, 00:28   #1105

yea the misfired keys will be under CPError, I will split those logfiles.
Old 05/18/2017, 12:28   #1106

I got it working thanks guys, Im not sure exactly what was wrong. I think maybe the keys had the same hotkeys or one wasnt set. But i just redownloaded it and set keys again, and it works
Great stuff ACME!

I'd love to see a 'Has materials for' option. Like you just click it and it tells you what you can make with the items in inventory/retainers?

Also when I try change the quantity AFTER submitting the craft job, that pop up window gets in the way and i cant see what i'm doing very well :/
Old 05/18/2017, 21:46   #1107

Great work ACME, this is quite the nice program you've made here and I'm getting a lot of use and enjoyment out of it.

Would it be possible to give us a bit more control of the volume? Job's done is rather loud for me. I know I can modify the sound file, but a little bit of control inside the app itself would be nice I think.

Cheers
Old 05/19/2017, 02:50   #1108

Guys, i have important information, but solved it myself. Acme, firstly i want to thank you for that bot. It's amazing and easy to use. Hope you gonna update it for stormblood (i'm 100 up for donate if you do). Ok, let's get on topic.

Please add insctruction on retainer pull for your main post. It was hard to gather info in whole topic. So, about my problem. Retainer pull option doesn't work if user has a not default size UI, it just can't locate right. And i never knew that you need "expand" option for inventory. Glad i manage to find a problem!

And another 1 little but great tweak that you can create - make copy to clipboard option or just let us ctrl+c on missing material so that you don't need to write it manually for market board.
Old 05/19/2017, 07:37   #1109

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxxTrias View Post
Great work ACME, this is quite the nice program you've made here and I'm getting a lot of use and enjoyment out of it.

Would it be possible to give us a bit more control of the volume? Job's done is rather loud for me. I know I can modify the sound file, but a little bit of control inside the app itself would be nice I think.

Cheers
You should be able to open volume mixer on task bar with ACME open and turn it right down for this specific application it wont effect the other apps if done this way
Old 05/20/2017, 09:06   #1110

I tried everything to use this bot but he never worked.

Put all skill on keybind and when i press start nothing happen.

I give up =/

Tags
bot, crafting