Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACME Crafting BOT

Discussion on ACME Crafting BOT within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/27/2017, 09:10   #796

elite*gold: 0
updated, test it out
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/27/2017, 14:33   #797

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeCrafting View Post
updated, test it out
Works perfectly thank you.
Old 01/28/2017, 00:14   #798

Works for me! Thank you so much!
Old 01/28/2017, 01:12   #799

I'm confused as to how you set this up, if I were to select lets say a 4 star recipe, could you set your own rotation? Not every rotation will work for every player, thanks.
Old 01/28/2017, 16:32   #800

I like the option 'prefer hq mats' instead of 'split'...but when I hit the HQ button for 'add missing craftable'...everything goes in as 'split' and I have to change them one by one.

Can we have the 'add missing craftable' use the same setting as the drop down for the main window?
Old 01/28/2017, 17:36   #801

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOMesias View Post
I'm confused as to how you set this up, if I were to select lets say a 4 star recipe, could you set your own rotation? Not every rotation will work for every player, thanks.
Program figures out rotations on the fly based on your stats. If you want a dumb rotation make macros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyllandor View Post
I like the option 'prefer hq mats' instead of 'split'...but when I hit the HQ button for 'add missing craftable'...everything goes in as 'split' and I have to change them one by one.

Can we have the 'add missing craftable' use the same setting as the drop down for the main window?
Having it set to split keeps you from using all your HQ mats on one then NQ on another. If you really want to just use all HQ, change the drop down box on the top to prefer HQ mats, or just select everything you want preferred hq for and then hit the button for toggle materials.
Old 01/28/2017, 17:43   #802

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithraLover View Post
Having it set to split keeps you from using all your HQ mats on one then NQ on another. If you really want to just use all HQ, change the drop down box on the top to prefer HQ mats, or just select everything you want preferred hq for and then hit the button for toggle materials.
I really want to just use all HQ.

I changed the drop down box on the top to prefer HQ mats.

But every time I hit the HQ button for 'add missing craftable material'...they queue up as split anyway, even though I hit that drop down box.

I did figure out I can select more than one line before hitting the button for toggle materials, which is more convenient than one line at a time...but...

When I have that drop down box as prefer HQ mats, I'd rather that when I hit the HQ button for 'add missing craftable material', that it uses the setting from the drop down box.
Old 01/28/2017, 18:33   #803

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyllandor View Post
I really want to just use all HQ.

I changed the drop down box on the top to prefer HQ mats.

But every time I hit the HQ button for 'add missing craftable material'...they queue up as split anyway, even though I hit that drop down box.

I did figure out I can select more than one line before hitting the button for toggle materials, which is more convenient than one line at a time...but...

When I have that drop down box as prefer HQ mats, I'd rather that when I hit the HQ button for 'add missing craftable material', that it uses the setting from the drop down box.
Split is really the best if you're doing endgame crafting for $$$, will maximize your HQ% and your $$$$, that's why it's default, but yea I can make it read the value you currently have as default.
Old 01/28/2017, 18:36   #804

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeCrafting View Post
Split is really the best if you're doing endgame crafting for $$$, will maximize your HQ% and your $$$$, that's why it's default, but yea I can make it read the value you currently have as default.
I completely understand.

I happen to not be doing endgame crafting, though. ^_^ Not yet, anyway. Hence why I prefer the 'prefer HQ mats' setting.

Thanks!
Old 01/28/2017, 18:39   #805

Hello and thanks for your hard work on this!

I just gave it a try today, but while crafting Mythrite Nuggets on BSM, it seems like it doesn't give itself enough durability to finish the progress, so more often than not, it will hang up at 10 durability left but it's impossible to finish the craft because progress is too low.

I'm not sure what kind of setting I could play with to make it work? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I ended up manually crafting a bunch of them, which made me level up to 51, and now it seems like it can do it without any issues.

There might have been some sort of miscalculation for the level 50 stats.
Old 01/28/2017, 20:01   #806

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruddahWan View Post
Hello and thanks for your hard work on this!

I just gave it a try today, but while crafting Mythrite Nuggets on BSM, it seems like it doesn't give itself enough durability to finish the progress, so more often than not, it will hang up at 10 durability left but it's impossible to finish the craft because progress is too low.

I'm not sure what kind of setting I could play with to make it work? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I ended up manually crafting a bunch of them, which made me level up to 51, and now it seems like it can do it without any issues.

There might have been some sort of miscalculation for the level 50 stats.
Level Penalty is iffy while leveling when you're leveling bellow the item level, bellow max level, though for 50 vs 51 recipe(115 iirc recipe) should be fine, send me your progress.csv so I can fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2017, 00:48   #807

Here's the progress file:

I've been crafting more things though, I don't know if it overwrote anything.

Thanks for explaining the item penalty.
Old 01/29/2017, 00:50   #808

Thought of a way to explain my thinking here.

Say I have a recipe for a 'shiny rock'. The mats required are simple: 2x 'pebble's.

I happen to have 100 hq pebbles, and 50 normal quality pebbles in my inventory.

I need to craft 50 of them, and would strongly prefer that they be hq (say for a quest or something).

On 'split'....it's going to do 1 normal and 1 hq pebble, 50 times. On 'prefer hq' it's going to do 2 hq pebbles 50 times. Which is more likely to get me 50 hq shiny rocks?

Now, if I were wanting 75 shiny rocks, that'd be different, I'd use 'split'. But if I only want 50? That's why I 'prefer hq.' For now anyway.

If we wanted to make the bot smart, what it would do is a similar comparison...does it have enough hq to hq the ENTIRE queue? If so, prefer hq. Is there not enough hq of that particular mat for the entire queue? Then split.

Just a thought. But I'm fine switching between prefer hq and split myself...I would just rather that the 'add missing craftable' match my selection.

Does that make it a little more clear? =D
Old 01/29/2017, 00:59   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithraLover View Post
Program figures out rotations on the fly based on your stats. If you want a dumb rotation make macros..
Alright, thats cool. What keys is a must to assign? I keep getting "none is not a valid key" when trying to start.

Also what are the crafting job hotkeys for? also RecipeNote I don't understand what its for, should put some more info for this

I seem to have made it work somewhat, it keeps spamming the class key (culinarian) when I select a recipe and press start. Does nothing else after that
Old 01/29/2017, 17:24   #810

Here's another progress for lvl 51 crafts (it does seem to happen to all 51 crafts when at level 50, so if you have a solution, it would fix all other classes). It's important for leveling from 50 to 52 on just refining mats.

Code:
50,115,Cedar Lumber,CarefulSynthesis2,1.2,456,False,False,0,0,,169,64,65,None
50,115,Cedar Lumber,CarefulSynthesis2,1.2,456,False,False,64,0,,169,64,65,None
50,115,Cedar Lumber,CarefulSynthesis2,1.2,456,False,False,128,0,,169,41,41,None
50,115,Cedar Lumber,CarefulSynthesis2,1.2,456,False,False,64,0,,169,64,65,None

Tags
bot, crafting