Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Level Crafting job using WPE

Discussion on [RELEASE] Level Crafting job using WPE within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Lightbulb [RELEASE] Level Crafting job using WPE

Hey guys,

Most of you probably know this already however i'm surprised to find there are no threads for this.
A while back there was a big hype about gold sellers using packet injection to buy potions, converting them to allagan gold pieces and re-selling them. Using the same method, you could dupe levequests. Hand 1 levequest in, capture patcket and inject it back. That's level 1-50 in less then 30 second. This has been patched but there are certain aspects where are not and as far as i know, still undetected. Here's a quick guide.

download WPE pro
launch WPE pro
click on view > options
select winsock1.1
make sure only the "send" box is checked. ALL others are unchecked.
Enter the synthesis screen
Click Record on WPE
Increase progress a single step in synth
press stop on WPE
Find the right Packet to send which is 96 bytes in size.
This one when sent, will trigger your synthesis ability.
Once you find the right packet -
Set it to Automatic mode, delay initially to 2600
Then click play.
Let the progress continue to 100%
When it finishes, the screen will go back to the craft selection screen.
Just wait a few seconds -then you should see your character go back into craft position
Each single packet sent will then act like it is completing the entire synth process: Awarding XP
(This actually seems to be faster than Fast Synthesis)

Note: While you have space and reagents - the process will award the item being crafted.
If you run out of one or more of the reagents, you will still craft and get the xp, BUT not get the item, despite the message saying you have crafted it.

If you have any questions, send me a message and i will answer at the best of my abilities.

P.S. This method was not discovered by me and i take no credit nor responsibility. i happen to come across it and wanted to share. I'm sure there is a lot more you can do with WPE as the server does not seem to verify any packets injected - poor design. i myself have experimented and found a lot of things that can be achieved but you need to think outside the box been doing this for 4 days now, no bans and managed to make a lot of gil.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/20/2015, 19:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
I tried this, but i only craft one extra craft then stand up. was hoping it'd do one after another
Old 03/21/2015, 00:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjolin View Post
I tried this, but i only craft one extra craft then stand up. was hoping it'd do one after another
it keeps crafting until you stop sending the packet. if you dont have the mats, it will still keep crafting but will only give EXP so its a free way to level up. i'll post a video in a couple of days to give a quick guide
Old 03/24/2015, 22:55   #4

It's safe from ban ? ç_ç
Old 03/25/2015, 00:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by soap96elite View Post
It's safe from ban ? ç_ç
as far as i know, no one has been banned for using this to level their craft. I've used it myself 2 weeks ago and no ban yet.
Old 03/25/2015, 15:17   #6

WPE can be used for intercept packets of succesful complete of some levequest , and then repeat for receive the reward for infinite times ?
Old 03/25/2015, 15:49   #7

Quote:
WPE can be used for intercept packets of succesful complete of some levequest , and then repeat for receive the reward for infinite times ?
Not anymore. That has been patched.
Old 03/29/2015, 11:26   #8

I'm using it to levelling my crafting classes at lv 50 , it's really cool !
In your first post , you said that you're making a lot of gil , but how ?
Old 03/29/2015, 18:44   #9

Quote:
I'm using it to levelling my crafting classes at lv 50 , it's really cool !
In your first post , you said that you're making a lot of gil , but how ?
Sorry, it's not something that be shared openly otherwise it will just get patched quicker. Keep playing with WPE and you may come across it.
Old 03/30/2015, 22:37   #10

I have some fear to get banned , using WPE for other methods ...
You can't send me a "suggestion" about it ?
Thank you really much.
Old 04/10/2015, 04:27   #11

As a side note, the HQ percent you have when the last packet sends seems to effect the likelihood of your 'ghost' crafts being HQ and granting HQ exp
Old 04/10/2015, 16:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaugrimWolf View Post
As a side note, the HQ percent you have when the last packet sends seems to effect the likelihood of your 'ghost' crafts being HQ and granting HQ exp
i'm not sure about that. i was crafting a lvl11 item with no hq mats and 0% quality. every 4th-ish ghost craft was a HQ. i also tried leaving a ctaft to 100% quality before the last step but the ghost craft was random.
if 100% quality always gave a HQ item using WPE, i would make a bot. it would save SO much time on crafting.
Old 04/10/2015, 19:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash1967 View Post
i'm not sure about that. i was crafting a lvl11 item with no hq mats and 0% quality. every 4th-ish ghost craft was a HQ. i also tried leaving a ctaft to 100% quality before the last step but the ghost craft was random.
if 100% quality always gave a HQ item using WPE, i would make a bot. it would save SO much time on crafting.
Yeah after you bot 4-star crafts you can never go back.
Old 05/21/2015, 10:52   #14

Wow. WPE still works after all these years?
Old 05/22/2015, 17:37   #15

Yes
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread